Huge Mistake - Bought some car parts today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    i think you should rethink this and put an s14 in one of your 02 projects.
    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      i think you should rethink this and put an s14 in one of your 02 projects.
      What if I told you I have another s14 that needs freshening up.

What if.
      world renown Harry Potter expert
      sigpic

Comment

High compression s14 bottom + built m10 head= greatest vintage racing motor of all time. Just sayin...

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Whatever became of all the S14 parts?
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Great blast from the past. My guess is that whatever he didnt sell is probably collecting value faster than a stock market portfolio.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

whatever happened to this guy

is he on instagram?
              We're out there in here.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDNUNTA View Post
                whatever happened to this guy

is he on instagram?

Ryan is Everywhere...
                Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                  High compression s14 bottom + built m10 head= greatest vintage racing motor of all time. Just sayin...

that's exactly how the engine in my 02 Touring is built. 2,5l block, 2,5l crankshaft and M10 head

I wonder what happened to the CGT parts, i only read someone was interested, but didn't read about a sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                    That Quaife. Good score.
                    Let me know if the GT3 rear bumper is for sale.

Thanks,
                    George
                    65k 325i Automatic
                    1985 M635CSI Frank Fahey Stroker
                    1970 BMW 2002 (in restoration)

Comment

whats up bitchezzzzz

I'm very much alive and healthy. I still have most of these parts in a warehouse or container somewhere. I sold some stuff, kept most, threw some away. Still have all the Carrera GT parts, Still have some S14 parts though I've sold most. Ended up identifying more parts as Porsche parts over the years as I am now a Porsche person I think.

Not much else to update. I sold all my E30 M3s and other E30s. I still have a handful of 2002s and some 911s.

I only like 4 people with E30s these days, Lorin being one of them. The scene has gotten weird and I feel like the old guy who yells at stance kids at lot, so I got out.

Hope you guys are well.

Oh I'm on Instagram under @ryandanco. Follow me for a good but not-serious time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                        I am now a Porsche person I think.
                        I hear that's a rough operation and then you have to sit on a donut for a while
                        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                          I hear that's a rough operation and then you have to sit on a donut for a while
                          I haven't lost my touch. Porsche guys are usually 20 years my elder and do you know what that means? Daughters. So. Many. Daughters.

And these dads just invite me over like I'm one of them. It's so great.
                          sigpic

Comment

don't lie, you've been a dad at heart for the last decade. they smell their own
                            cars beep boop

Comment

lol... indeed. There's still a few Dads here too though :)

Good to hear there's still a few '02s in the stable Ryan - who wouldn't want some '02s and 911s!

The e30 is just about getting as hard to get parts for now as the '02 in any case...virtually zero in the wreckers down here. Hopefully values are about to climb into the '02 range, which will make the stance kiddies move on to e46s.
                              My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                                don't lie, you've been a dad at heart for the last decade. they smell their own
                                True but with great responsibility comes great power. I'm practicing on how to become a dad while practicing studying what makes a great dad. It's fun and educational.

Originally posted by lukeADE335i View Post
                                lol... indeed. There's still a few Dads here too though :)

Good to hear there's still a few '02s in the stable Ryan - who wouldn't want some '02s and 911s!

The e30 is just about getting as hard to get parts for now as the '02 in any case...virtually zero in the wreckers down here. Hopefully values are about to climb into the '02 range, which will make the stance kiddies move on to e46s.
                                I hear you! I'd still buy an e30 but I'm not actively looking for one.
                                My buddy offered me his BAR'd S52 swapped Alpine E30 M3 for a great deal, but I haven't pulled the trigger for a few reasons, one of which is that I'm not sure I actually want it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X