WTB Brilliantrot 318is Slicktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Didn't even notice that. Looks like it is.
    "Originally Posted by gammapowered
    Thank you and that was also hurtful"

This is hilarious and makes me laugh every time

Comment

Originally posted by c0rbin9 View Post

About 6 months ago I bought a 318is locally. You can view my build thread on it. Even though I love it, I've come to the realization that it would be easier to buy a better condition example rather than painstakingly restore the car I have.

Right now I'm only considering 318is's which are Brillantrot + slicktop. Good condition preferred, particularly the body condition. No/minimal rust, no major dents, original panels. Prefer original engine. I'm looking for a car to keep for a long time and will not be engine swapping or turning into a track car.

My budget is up to $8000. Cash in hand. PM email or text. toby.corbin@gmail.com 713-252-8861. Location: Houston, TX - willing to travel for right car. Would need to get PPI at a local mechanic if buying out of state. I've bought cars out of state before and may also consider shipping if the seller is comfortable with it.

List Date: 2/5/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB Brilliantrot 318is Slicktop
      --------------------------------------

I Have one but its not slick top. im in the league city area like 20 mins away from houston. i45 south
      91 318is "under construction"
      2007 328i - daily
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by c0rbin9 View Post

About 6 months ago I bought a 318is locally. You can view my build thread on it. Even though I love it, I've come to the realization that it would be easier to buy a better condition example rather than painstakingly restore the car I have.

Right now I'm only considering 318is's which are Brillantrot + slicktop. Good condition preferred, particularly the body condition. No/minimal rust, no major dents, original panels. Prefer original engine. I'm looking for a car to keep for a long time and will not be engine swapping or turning into a track car.

My budget is up to $8000. Cash in hand. PM email or text. toby.corbin@gmail.com 713-252-8861. Location: Houston, TX - willing to travel for right car. Would need to get PPI at a local mechanic if buying out of state. I've bought cars out of state before and may also consider shipping if the seller is comfortable with it.

List Date: 2/5/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB Brilliantrot 318is Slicktop

91 318is "under construction"
        2007 328i - daily
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X