Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    (Yea yea, there's more to it than getting your dick wet... But without that it will never be a relationship so.....)

This reminds me of a conversation last night with a bunch of guys I play R6: Seige with. One of them has been with his girlfriend 7 years and still won't let him smash. Supposedly she will give him head (and she's horrible at it) but that's it. We told him that when she comes to visit in two weeks to try to smash and if she doesn't to dump her and go get himself some waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

But I told this girl something to the sort of "if he treats you with anything except love and respect, hit me up and I'll show him how it's done." Not directly what I said, but similar jist. She's probably the nicest girl I've ever met, so there is no reason for her to settle for a guy who doesn't truly appreciate her. But I still plan to keep my options open. I'm done chasing women. You can play hard to get, but only for so long before you become hard to want.

I have never understood how women will date some d-bag. He cheats/breaks her heart, then she bitches about how all guys are pieces of shit blah blah blah. And then instead of finding herself a nice guy, she just picks another douchebag. Repeat. Only thing I can figure is they just want something to bitch about. Being in the friend zone while the girl you like dates douchebag after douchebag, and completely slanders the men in general is definitely the worst.

Also, grats burgundy on getting out of the friend zone and into the boobie zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
    Originally posted by Northern
    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

I can explain why some chicks love D bags.

DADDY PROBLEMS, GUARANTEED.

My Ex, who had massive dad issues, literally told me to my face, that WE DON'T FIGHT ENOUGH!

I was like, "BITCH, THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT!" I treated her with nothing but respect and loved her unconditionally, but women are attracted to men that similar to their fathers, so that wasn't doing it for her. At that point in our relationship, I was started to do shit that would make her mad, THEN SHE DUMPED ME LOL.

Let me tell you what's going to happen to your friend who hasn't smashed his GF of 7 years. They're going to break up and he's gong to look back and say, "wow, what a waste of time."
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
        She was being dicked by every Joe Blow (random Target employees, some dirty dude in her neighborhood, the list goes on and on) and his homies every time she had some bf situation. Meanwhile I was the shoulder to cry on.
        To be honest, I'm not sure why you'd want to date the town bicycle to begin with. Fuck that.

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
        One of them has been with his girlfriend 7 years and still won't let him smash.
        Dear God. There is no hope for this one. Seven(!) years, and nothing?! Fuck that too.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
          To be honest, I'm not sure why you'd want to date the town bicycle to begin with. Fuck that.
          That was part of the stupidity of my younger self that I eluded to. Also, I didn't know about each and every dicking as it was occurring, and only found out about the majority of them towards the end of my time with her.

But yes, you make an excellent point.
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            Let me tell you what's going to happen to your friend who hasn't smashed his GF of 7 years. They're going to break up and he's gong to look back and say, "wow, what a waste of time."

Lmao yea exactly. Especially considering she's not really that hot. Apparently she is catholic and that's why she won't fuck him, but I'd be like "fine, you want to keep your virginity for marriage, but there's nothing in the Bible about anal."

The dude is 22. He's already missed out on the time period that should include the most sex of his life lol.

Last edited by HennaE30; 10-04-2017, 12:23 PM.
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

Lmao yea exactly. Especially considering she's not really that hot. Apparently she is catholic and that's why she won't fuck him, but I'd be like "fine, you want to keep your virginity for marriage, but there's nothing in the Bible about anal."
              In that case, your advice was actually pretty bad. You made it out like she was just being a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles and holding out. She isn't going to suddenly change her religious views, and they've been together for seven years. Instead, if they've been together that long, they should either be considering marriage, or moving on. Before someone says 22 is too young to get married, the majority of people in my family have gotten married at 25 or younger, many of them at 21-23. Almost all of them are still together. It has more to do with mindset and maturity than age, IMO.

Comment

Why are they even together if they have fundamentally different views on life? Fuckin aye, 15-22, I genuinely feel bad for this guy.
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                  In that case, your advice was actually pretty bad. You made it out like she was just being a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles and holding out. She isn't going to suddenly change her religious views, and they've been together for seven years. Instead, if they've been together that long, they should either be considering marriage, or moving on. Before someone says 22 is too young to get married, the majority of people in my family have gotten married at 25 or younger, many of them at 21-23. Almost all of them are still together. It has more to do with mindset and maturity than age, IMO.

I don't think he's ready to get married and I think homeboy can do better. Granted, I don't know him that well, so there may be more to the story that I don't know. But he seems pretty pissed that she's still holding out on him and is trash at head to top it off. That's why we told him what we did.

But you are 100% spot on though. My comment about anal still stands though. Lol.

Comment

A relationship without banging is just a shittier relationship than one bro has with another bro.

BROMOSEXUALS

Comment

Also, if I'm honest. I left out some information that I didn't think would be relevant, but I guess I was wrong. He said that she told him to buy condoms because she wanted to cuddle naked, and she wanted to be sure she would be safe. And then he said "I think I'm going to try to stick the tip in."

Comment

Holy shit, that's fucking weird.

Comment

"Hey, you can sit in this new Porsche if you want. You can't start or drive it, BUT you CAN shift through the gears. Oh, can you buy and put on this professional racing gear? Ya know, just in case the car starts rolling down the hill?"
                          88 325i Cabrio
                          04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

she told him to buy condoms because she wanted to cuddle naked, and she wanted to be sure she would be safe. And then he said "I think I'm going to try to stick the tip in."
                            :nice:

You can play hard to get, but only for so long before you become hard to want.
                            hmm, never heard that one before
                            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Sodomy is definitely talked about in the Bible...

He needs to step up and marry her, or move the fuck on with his life.
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                                Looks like a great car, whats holding you back?
                                Can't rationalize it, would be a car that sits 90% of the time.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                                X