No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads up Targetsport USA has federal eagle 9mm for $158 for 1000rnds right now.

Comment

Naples, no worry!

I would really like to get an AR in 6.5cm...mmmm
      Palmetto State Armory just ran a deal on 6.5cm AR stuff...being poor sucks
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Nice. I've got a BCM KMR on my 6920. What are you doing for the gas block?
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
          Nice. I've got a BCM KMR on my 6920. What are you doing for the gas block?
          Me?
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd

Comment

Naples. Said he's putting a rail on his Colt.
            No E30 Club
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

aww ok, my bad
              1990 325is
              m52b28
              3.73lsd

Comment

I went with the yankee hill low profile gas block. Not the best, but it was cheap and reviews were good. Don't ever plan on running a silencer so it should be ok. Also bought a magpul flip up front sight. Now I have a quad rail and A2 front sight looking for a home.... you know what thats gonna lead to...... prob a budget 300blk at some point.
                Last edited by naplesE30; 10-25-2017, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Have you considered cutting it down? I had good results cutting, grinding, and parkerizing my gas block. Nice to keep the original pinned block in tact.
                  No E30 Club

Comment

Nah. It's only like $20, and I'm not too worried about the block. Honestly I am prob going to actually pay to get everything installed. Crazy as it is, and I am not one to pay for things I can do myself, my time is more valuable at the moment. I also would need to buy a real vise bolt that down, along with a AR vise block, punches etc.... Please don't think less of me hahaha. Kids, sports, job etc. will make a man do things he never envisioned in his 20's.

Comment

Lol I get that. Don't tell anyone but I've been known the drop the daily drivers off at Walmart for oil changes. When I was younger I swore I wouldn't ever get to that, now I'm older I shrug and figure if they leave the drain plug out it's their problem.

Funny how time changes one's outlook.
                      No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                        I went with the yankee hill low profile gas block. Not the best, but it was cheap and reviews were good. Don't ever plan on running a silencer so it should be ok. Also bought a magpul flip up front sight. Now I have a quad rail and A2 front sight looking for a home.... you know what thats gonna lead to...... prob a budget 300blk at some point.

My dad has a suppressed YHM 300blk with a trijicon. He uses it to hunt pigs. The second coolest gun I’ve ever shot (besides a 240B belt fed that my ex-neighbor has. He has an FFL).

Exodus, Tikka’s are awesome. My sister has a T95 in .243, and it’s a fuckin slick ass gun. The first deer she killed was ~350m and she dropped it on the spot. Wanted to get a T3 in 30-06 until I got this M1903. Have you considered .26 Nosler? Not really sure how availability is, but I’ve heard that it has pretty great ballistics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Originally posted by flyboyx
                        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                        Originally posted by Northern
                        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

the 26 nosler is supposed to be pretty good, but I bet availability would be very limited. I see it as can I go to Walmart and pick up a box of said ammo?

I've done this and seen others where they load up the truck with all the hunting gear, drive out to the place and forget the ammo.
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                            the 26 nosler is supposed to be pretty good, but I bet availability would be very limited. I see it as can I go to Walmart and pick up a box of said ammo?

I've done this and seen others where they load up the truck with all the hunting gear, drive out to the place and forget the ammo.

We reload, so that’s not the biggest issue. When you have a .260rem, and a 7mm-08 (another caliber to consider, not quite as rare as Nosler, probably about the same as 6.5cm, but great ballistics), and live in the middle of nowhere, you reload. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Originally posted by flyboyx
                            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                            Originally posted by Northern
                            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

haha, I forgot about the 7mm-08. Took my first deer with that round.
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd

Comment

Went to pick up my armalite ar15 police trade in at my ffl, decided it wasn't beat up enough so when I got out of the car I dropped it and kicked it up my driveway. It looks better now. It's pretty damnn awesome not caring about a gun.

Comment

Working...
                                X