S52 Valve cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S52 Valve cover

Like the title says, looking for the actual valve cover not the beauty cover. Located in Northern CA close to SF, local pick up would be great to avoid shipping across the country like I am used to, but still interested in whatever is available on the forums. Thanks in advance.

if you don't find one locally I have an m52 valve cover (same as s52) I can send over. Its still on my car but I have my m50 one ready to put on whenever.
    www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
    2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchlevy7 View Post
      if you don't find one locally I have an m52 valve cover (same as s52) I can send over. Its still on my car but I have my m50 one ready to put on whenever.
      I will keep that in mind, but not going to lie I like the BMW M power cover to let people know im M3 swapped lol.

Comment

Originally posted by grandtapestry View Post
        I will keep that in mind, but not going to lie I like the BMW M power cover to let people know im M3 swapped lol.
        The M Power beauty cover goes onto either valve cover

I have an OBD1 magnesium cover if you need.
        The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

How much for the mag cover?

Comment

Originally posted by grandtapestry View Post
            What Berlow Said. The beauty cover said M power on it, not the valve cover. You need the beauty cover to match the valve cover though. Plastic = s52 beauty cover, Magnesium = s50 beauty cover. The oil caps are in different places.
            www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
            2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

Just found one today at the local junk yard, black friday sale put me out for a whopping 5.95 for the valve cover. Thank you guys for responding though.

Comment

Working...
              X