Global Cooling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nando View Post
    So, tell me - do you get paid for every link you post to that blog?
    good retort, attack the source not the data
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      It's a conspiracy, now the conspiracists and skeptics are actually taking the time to make ice to prove the earth isn't warming. I wonder if they are uising hybrid Prius style ships to drop the ice off?

Dailymail is where you're getting your material from? gwb has taught you well.

Comment

so the graphic is some how incorrect with the data that seems to be the facts of the matter for the year that is being presented in said graphic based on news source??? Got it
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          good retort, attack the source not the data
          Because contesting your fallacious data has ever gotten anywhere in the past? You make a post, someone picks it apart point by point and you simply move on to your next recycled argument. Pointing and laughing has as much affect on changing your opinion as showing you the flaws in your sources, you're only convinced by what's supports your ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            so the graphic is some how incorrect with the data that seems to be the facts of the matter for the year that is being presented in said graphic based on news source??? Got it
            English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
              Because contesting your fallacious data has ever gotten anywhere in the past? You make a post, someone picks it apart point by point and you simply move on to your next recycled argument. Pointing and laughing has as much affect on changing your opinion as showing you the flaws in your sources, you're only convinced by what's supports your ignorance.
              i know i know i know
              pointing all of you to the same data sets that feed the upcoming IPCC report is somehow "fallacious" and misleading. lmao

you, nando, Q5 and rwh are tied in knots trying to make the same old arguments that we are doomed but with data that increasing fails to support your hypotheses.

laugh indeed
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

In b4 someone claims even the ice is caused by warming as a last-resort argument :giggle:

Comment

Its higher than last year - so what? It was at the lowest point ever recorded in 2012. Being significantly higher than the lowest point ever doesnt change the trend, and its still way less than it was a decade or more ago.
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

That's fine. It's called nature.
                    Problem is it doesn't fit any AGW hockey stick models, or in other words as some have predicted (was supposed to happen around 2000-05) it would all melt and flood half the world.
                    The AGW crowd has used the ice cap as proof of AGW for years. Now that that dumb theory didn't work out, I wonder what they'll blame it on. And what whacko bullshittery the IPCC'll come up when their predictions are failing horribly too.

Comment

pointing all of you to the same data sets that feed the upcoming IPCC report is somehow "fallacious" and misleading. lmao
                      You have consistently posted flat out inaccurate articles from non-scientific sources directly funded by those with a monetary interest in oil and gas. I'm not merely referring to your articles in this thread, but your habitual use of piss poor sources which you are too scientifically and (surprisingly as someone involved with investments) statistically illiterate to understand WHY they're wrong.

Any attempts to argue your material is futile, you simply ignore the responses people put effort into and move on to your next recycled argument. Look at this thread alone, Q5 (someone infinitely more educated on this subject than you or I) as well as rwh have provided posts chalk full of information, yet you ignore them and simply move on to your next denier website link.

you are tied in knots trying to make the same old arguments that we are doomed but with data that increasing fails to support your hypotheses.

laugh indeed
                      Find a post of mine where I make a claim that is not a direct rebuttal to the ones you or another denier put forth. I make no dooms day claims, I've dissected and discredited yours.

Saying that the worlds temperature is and has been trending upwards is not a proclamation that we are doomed, it's spreading knowledge of legitimate science, that a problem is occurring which can and does need to be resolved. If that's your definition of a doomsday prophecy then that's a shortcoming on your ability to comprehend that which you disagree with.
                      Last edited by cale; 09-12-2013, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                        Dailymail is where you're getting your material from? gwb has taught you well.
                        No, a Google Image Search is where that specific image was sourced from. Always letting assumptions get out in front of you before you even really know what's actually going on, sometimes it makes you look like an ass, ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                          I wonder why when I visited Iceland in 2013, all of my photos of the same glaciers I took pictures of when I visited in 2001 showed significantly smaller and receded glaciers. One of the glaciers has receded more in the past 10 years than the previous 100. Ice core data shows no other time in earth's history that that rate of rapid ice loss has occurred...ever. Explain to me why George?
                          sigpic

Comment

So, the planet warms up and plants and animals thrive. Meanwhile thousands of old shitty dirty cities drown in the ocean. Sounds excellent.

Comment

Comment

global warming herbie?
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X