Vault 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shock(/\)ave View Post
    I've been following this subject for a long while now, well before the Snowden leaks. Your government has literally created a turnkey police state, and it's pretty terrifying.

The media is WAY off on the F.I.S.A. wiretapping scandal coverage: there simply is no need to tap anyone's phone line anymore. That's an outdated technological process which has been rendered extinct by modern telecommunications networks which are all digital. ALL phones - mobile included - are now tapped the instant they connect to the network. The tapping process is fully automated. The N.S.A., C.I.A. and F.B.I. are also archiving every phone call, e-mail, text message, post, and often even offline content such as private documents and images of EVERY United States citizen at home and abroad (in addition to their foreign surveillance operations).

The F.I.S.A. court is pointless theatre reserved for occasions when the administration wants to put on a good show. Any government operator with security clearance - and many civilian contractors - can access the archived information on anyone they wish - Trump and Sessions included.

Speaking of Sessions, his in person meeting would be the only event in the current news cycle which would have required actual bugging of his office. There is no other way for what was discussed to exist in transcript form.

Some sources for you:

The National Security Agency's immensely secret project in the Utah desert will intercept, analyze, and store yottabytes of the world's communications—including yours.

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/nsa-...rview-blarney/
    All. of. the. this. Shockwave is spot on. I was going to post something very similar.

And as Farbin said, All your base are belong to us.

It's why they build massive data centers everywhere. They don't care about actively watching threats. It's easier to capture everything, catalog and analyze it at the same time and archive it all. Storage space is cheap, why not store petabytes ontop of gigapaloozabtyes. It's actually depressing, this has been happening long before 9/11 and key whistle blowers didn't like what they saw and said things or stepped down. Technology was being seen as a way to push further past what was morally ok to do, but they continued anyways. We didn't care when people were trying to tell us it's gone too far, and still people aren't phased by it. It was on the cover of the WSJ I picked up at the office when the story broke, but nobody cares. The majority of the population doesn't care as long as their regular lives just get to continue on and their dopamine levels are taken care of by media, gossip, prescriptions, or other means. To throw in some celebrity into this rant... as the late Bill Paxton said, "Game over man, game over." Enjoy the decline we've already lost the war on privacy and self rights. Might as well use the wiretap and tracking tools for our own enjoyment, because I sadly don't see anything changing.

Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
      All. of. the. this. Shockwave is spot on. I was going to post something very similar.

And as Farbin said, All your base are belong to us.

It's why they build massive data centers everywhere. They don't care about actively watching threats. It's easier to capture everything, catalog and analyze it at the same time and archive it all. Storage space is cheap, why not store petabytes ontop of gigapaloozabtyes. It's actually depressing, this has been happening long before 9/11 and key whistle blowers didn't like what they saw and said things or stepped down. Technology was being seen as a way to push further past what was morally ok to do, but they continued anyways. We didn't care when people were trying to tell us it's gone too far, and still people aren't phased by it. It was on the cover of the WSJ I picked up at the office when the story broke, but nobody cares. The majority of the population doesn't care as long as their regular lives just get to continue on and their dopamine levels are taken care of by media, gossip, prescriptions, or other means. To throw in some celebrity into this rant... as the late Bill Paxton said, "Game over man, game over." Enjoy the decline we've already lost the war on privacy and self rights. Might as well use the wiretap and tracking tools for our own enjoyment, because I sadly don't see anything changing.

And hence why wire-tap is a generic term used to describe surveillance of any variety and has been this way for almost 20 years. The media is totally fucked on this as if we needed more proof.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

^^
        this from devo

and we are all seeing it play out. ignore you may not like trump or his staff. to have the data shared, to unmask who was recorded, to have someone's private conversations selectively leaked is incredibly immoral and dangerous.
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
        X