X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PCA Saturday the 12th.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Anyone know of any autox events near reading / harrisburg pa? Beginner friendly? I'd like to get started autoxing

318is, m50tu g240 s3.46

Comment

check scca.com and choose our region. i've watched at hershey, and at the farm show. i wanna do one sometime too, i say that every time i leave.
        sigpic

Comment

For Richmond people our next event is Saturday July 13th at RIR and the practice day is July 14th.
          you can also check the website for more information.
          I love that people ask stupid questions so I dont have.

Comment

anyone gonna make it out to TSSC autocross at pungo 3/16/14?
            Im hoping I can can make it. I still have a lot to do to get my old girl ready.
            = Heidi 1988 325 -> 335i. 7200rpm built M30

Comment

Sounds pretty fun...I am interested.

Comment

http://tscc.motorsportreg.com/

TWSCC autocross event list^

Saw lots of E30s at the last event. I didn't have my tires yet so I didn't compete. Looks like the next event is on the 17th-18th of next month.
                Who's coming? :pimp:

Comment

Taking the ETA out to pungo to autocross with tscc. Anyone else going?

Comment

Going to my first autox this sunday in my e30! Will I be seeing anyone from the forums there? I'm going to the WDCR-SCCA event at fedex on the 17th.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                    Originally posted by scabzzzz
                    I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                    1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                    2002 325i - DD
                    2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

I saw some e30's running the morning session at the WDCR event this past sunday! Who was it? I wanna know some details on the class you guys are running. I am in the STX class, but I feel like I might be able to fit into a less competitive class. These guys are kicking my butt out there.

I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                      2002 325i - DD
                      2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Do you do any BMWCCA autox? I did a novice school the other week and I signed up for a points event on Aug 1st.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Nah, I haven't done any of the BMWCCA events. Just been hitting up the WDCR events once in a while. My car needs some major brake refreshing and new ground cables as well so I don't do very much of it. It almost didn't start when my heat was about to begin! haha

2002 325i - DD
                          2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Hey guys I have not been active on here for a while. I'm living in Lynchburg currently and i could not find any (somewhat local) events in here in southern Virginia. Can someone please point me in the right direction?
                            #Treadlifematters

Comment

Probably going to do the autox next weekend at bimmerfest. and Bothfeetin I would look into VIR if you are in Southern VA

Comment

Capital Driving Club 2016 Schedule:

Saturday, March 19th, 2016 Harry Grove Stadium, Frederick, MD
                                Sunday, March 20th, 2016 Harry Grove Stadium, Frederick, MD
                                Sunday, April 10th, 2016 Harry Grove Stadium, Frederick, MD
                                Saturday, April 30th, 2016 Regency Furniture Stadium, Waldorf, MD
                                Saturday, May 14th, 2016 James Wood High School, Winchester, VA
                                Saturday, June 4th, 2016 Regency Furniture Stadium, Waldorf, MD
                                Saturday, June 18th, 2016 James Wood High School, Winchester, VA
                                Saturday, July 2nd, 2016 Regency Furniture Stadium, Waldorf, MD
                                Saturday, July 16th, 2016 Harry Grove Stadium, Frederick, MD
                                Sunday, July 17th, 2016 Harry Grove Stadium, Frederick, MD
                                Saturday, July 30th, 2016 James Wood High School, Winchester, VA
                                Saturday, September 3rd, 2016 Regency Furniture Stadium, Waldorf, MD
                                Saturday, September 17th, 2016 Harry Grove Stadium, Frederick, MD
                                Sunday, September 18th, 2016 Harry Grove Stadium, Frederick, MD
                                Saturday, October 1st, 2016 Regency Furniture Stadium, Waldorf, MD
                                Saturday, October 15th, 2016 Harry Grove Stadium, Frederick, MD
                                Sunday, October 16th, 2016 Harry Grove Stadium, Frederick, MD
                                Saturday, November 5th, 2016 Regency Furniture Stadium, Waldorf, MD

CDC is a great little organization to run with, no SCCA classing worries, no drama, just auto-x & flagging duties. Events are generally $40 for 6 or more runs, and entry is paid the day of, not during online registration.

This was the auto-x club I first started with, and it's been great to see them grow over the years. Food is provided for a contribution, but drinks are free! When they run at Waldorf the bathrooms are in the stadium, which is a nice change from porta-potties.

It would also be great to see a few more BMWs out this year!

http://capitaldrivingclub.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X