Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT ONLY: 1988 BMW 325is for M50/S50/S52 motorswap

Hey all-

I'm located in Bellingham, Wa, zip code 98226 Delivery options are available.

I have an extra E30 that I'm looking to get rid of. Right now it is FOR TRADE ONLY. Since a price is required as per forum rules, I'll say $6500 obo plus delivery fees (I will deliver anywhere in the US if you're buying outright). Pictures will be up tomorrow night.

The car:

- 1988 325is
    - Hennarot on black interior (currently rocking tan drivers seat, but I can include the original black seat if desired, its almost done being repaired)
    - Sport seats
    - 88888 miles on the working odometer (have a picture from the other night when it rolled over haha)
    - Automatic (5 speed swap CAN be included for the right deal)
    - Shadowlined trim
    - Lowered on H & R springs and Bilstein sports
    - Mtech 1 wheel, in half decent shape
    - New starter, timing belt/ water pump, new steering rack, fan clutch, radiator, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, all kinds of maintenance bits
    - Is being professionally detailed as we speak.
    - CD player deck (I hate the deck personally, I'll put something else in for you if you like)
    - Pioneer speakers in back.
    - Riding on stock bottle caps with 80% tread left at the moment, if you would rather have black bottle caps or Style 10's that can be negotiated.
    - EJKnight skid plate

The bad:
    - One rust spot on the sun roof
    - Passenger side fender should be replaced, its been pulled back straight, so it looks decent, but I'd swap it out.
    - The paint is starting to fade. Looks good if you keep it waxed/ buffed every month or so. Someone tried to repaint one panel and didn't do a very good job.
    - Trunk condensation, new seals are incoming.
    - Gas gauge is not working at the moment, I always go off the trip odometer. That should be working by the time this thing goes out the door.

What I'm looking for? An M50/ M52/ S50/ S52 swap. As complete as possible. I can add cash for the right setup, and cash may need to be added from your end to balance things out if need be. Supercharged, turbocharged, or stroked engines will be given priority. If you have other interesting parts, like a Massive big brake kit, or a complete MTech II kit, I'll consider it. I'd also take a convertible, or other interesting cars in trade (SR swapped 240 perhaps). High end camera gear (Nikon D300, or any of the Nikon Holy Trinity) would also be considered.

Again, this is just a feeler. I would rather not sell this thing, as I think it will be a good DD for the time being, I just thought someone might have a swap sitting around and needs a DD instead.
Working...
X