NE car shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peterman View Post
    I don't know if you guys ever get up the the Larz Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline MA but it is awesome. Look at their schedule, there is a different country/make/style car day just about every weekend in the spring and summer.
    I get there often as I live in Quincy. The shows are all top notch there. The facility is top notch with restrooms available. It's one of the few places a lot of guys can convince their wife or significant other to come to a car show due to the how beautiful the place is.

Come out to the NE30 meet on May 14th at Bavarian Autosport if you aren't already planning to. It's a great group of guys, my name is Jon and I'm one of the people who helps to run the show. Hope to see you out there!
    sigpic

Comment

Those of us in central CT and western mass will do a caravan up 91 and then east on 90 through Worcester and north on 495 to meet up in Salisbury and complete the drive in to Portsmouth all together

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Heading to Eeuroparts on Sunday, weather is supposed to be okay so far.. Looking forward to it..... Not sure if i'll bring the e30 or e36.
        Attached Files
        Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

^ We're having a discussion about this right now on the NE30 facebook

NE30.org | New England Area E30 group, share photos and info! IG: @Newenglande30 For sale page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/597096460480071/.

Comment

now showing 68 percent chance of rain and 49 degrees, sounds like the weather is turning to crap for europarts meet on sunday.:( Is a raindate available..
            Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

hm.. the weather channel now predicts 50% Sunday with 70% the day after.. we'll have to see as we get closer because usually those stats mean it'll blow over to the next day. Either way they were saying there is no rain date, and to bring an umbrella

Comment

It's a 2 hr ride each way but i'll probably make it up, looks like occasional showers and not a rainout situation... Checking with others from my area that were heading up also...
                Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Making the trip, should arrive around 9:30, rain or shine....
                  Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

This show is coming up in north east CT. I live right by it which is why im gonna check it out. Msg me if you want to come with.

Price: $15.00 per vehicle to enter- All makes are welcome Exclusive camping rates First 20 vehicles will receive FREE t-shirts If interested in vending, please send a message to Dubs in the Meadow.

Comment

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                      (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

^ thinking this is not the type of show I will be attending as I'm not the stanced styled type. Close by though.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                          ^ thinking this is not the type of show I will be attending as I'm not the stanced styled type. Close by though.
                          Come on by! Its not just for the stance boys... I've been going with my bone stock restoration project iS. There's some nice looking cars there.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                          (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I might check that out although I'm not a stancer either.
                            Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

You guys there is nothing stancey about that show. Just take a look at that white toyota corolla they put right in the middle of the flyer

Comment

Hope to see some of you at the NE30 and BMW CCA Boston Chapter Valve Adjustment clinic this weekend! Saturday June 4th

Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/591231491054355/

Caravan for people coming from the Boston area for the meet:

Jon Heller will be at Dave N Buster's in Braintree MA the morning of the event.

Meet up at 8:30 and we will leave promptly at 8:50 AM.

Address: 250 Granite Ste #1908 Braintree, MA 02184

Oxford Motorcars website: https://www.oxfordmotorcars.com/

BMW CCA Boston Chapter Event Page: http://www.boston-bmwcca.org/events/...px?EventID=889
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X