BBS RS Waffle Wisdom Needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBS RS Waffle Wisdom Needed...

Hello BSS Yodas! BBS RS nube here. Need your wisdom...

I got this set of 4 16" BBS RS's at an incredible deal ($500!)

For my project

But I'm missing a centercap. The part number for the waffle is "09.24.098" but I haven't found a matching cap with that part number on CL or Ebay.

Question: Can I use another part numbers for the waffles? (Searched but couldn't find a definitive answer about part numbers)

Please advise.

Cheers!

Originally posted by drumsauce View Post

But I'm missing a centercap. The part number for the waffle is "09.24.098" but I haven't found a matching cap with that part number on CL or Ebay.

Question: Can I use another part numbers for the waffles? (Searched but couldn't find a definitive answer about part numbers)

Please advise.

Cheers!

The part number on the waffle is 09.24.028 not 09.24.098. If you search for bbs 09.24.028 you will find some on ebay.

Spin Fab also makes billet replacement waffles for 09.024.028s as well

Nice score for $500 - what RS### are the wheels?
    1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
    1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
    September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
    Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Just reread your post, do you need a center cap or a waffle?

If you just need a center cap, you need the standard 70MM cap like the ones here:
      Looking for high quality BBW RS parts and accessories for your performance vehicles? Black Forest Industries has the solutions for you!

Old vs new.

I have the used ones if you are interested in them, 3 are good, one on top left is no good. I also have an extra brand new one I could sell.
      Last edited by Zeemz; 12-19-2017, 11:05 AM.
      1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
      1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
      September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
      Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Originally posted by Zeemz View Post
        Just reread your post, do you need a center cap or a waffle?

If you just need a center cap, you need the standard 70MM cap like the ones here:
        Looking for high quality BBW RS parts and accessories for your performance vehicles? Black Forest Industries has the solutions for you!

Old vs new.

I have the used ones if you are interested in them, 3 are good, one on top left is no good. I also have an extra brand new one I could sell.
        Hey Zeemz,

Doh! Yeah I should have checked my dyslexic numbers. I ment 028 but typing while tired owns me.

I need the whole center cap/nut/waffle assembly, but started with the waffles cuz it was the only part that gave me trouble locating.

Yes, I saw the ones from spinfab, thanks for the confirmation. Hoping to score a used gold waffle so I can avoid painting, but it may be inevitable.

Thanks for the clarification on everything and heads up on the wrong part number.
        Last edited by drumsauce; 12-19-2017, 08:02 PM.

Comment

They are BBS RS 012 and 013 for a 911 (based on my research). 16x7 and 16x8. Of course, there is another bolt pattern drilled in them so the markings for the part number have been obscured.

Doing the math to get the width and offset I want, but I still have some decisions to make about that before committing to barrel and lip sizes. Been doing lots or reading.

Last edited by drumsauce; 12-19-2017, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Scored a used gray waffle on ebay! Woot. Thanks for the help. =)

Comment

Working...
            X