1987 325e sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 325e sedan

Just got the car, and it only has about 140,ooo miles on it...is it even worth putting money into, or u guys think a down payment on a newer bmw -m3 possibly) would be better, got about 8 grand to play with, I just started to even consider the car having potential...any feedback appreciated.

If the car has been well maintained and it's been up to date with oil changes, etc. then mileage should be a problem. Driven some e30 with more mileage and running great. These engines can last pretty long.

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of if an engine swap was worth it, along with everything else needed...or just get a newer bmw

Comment

Originally posted by PR wonderbread View Post
        I was thinking more along the lines of if an engine swap was worth it, along with everything else needed...or just get a newer bmw
        Well what do you want?

Comment

swap a s50 in that bitch or do a stroker turbo build then- get some coil overs, BBS wheels, Vader seats, slotted/drilled brakes, switch out the steering rack and a body kit if you want. MAKE IT YOURS!

Comment

as long as the car is rust free, i would say go nuts. there are people on here who have put $10k into an e30. These cars have a ton of potential, and with a budget like that, you wont have any problem accessing it.

Comment

I guess sedan and fast nvr went hand and hand with me

Comment

Then how about classy euro? is spoiler, moderate drop, euro bumpers, turbo style wheels, headlights, etc. Money would still he left over for a swap if you so wished!
                Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Do u guys think the e30 with all the mods listed below and s50 swap would be faster then just getting a 97 m3....this is what I was considering:http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com/s...code/ETCCC.htm

Comment

Working...
                  X