My wife is awsome, just sayin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    Awwww, that's so sweet that she wanted you to fit in with all the other "I have a roof rack but don't carry anything on it" kids. ;)
    Originally posted by spyde25 View Post
    You Jelly?

Bike and basket will be on there soon
    No Josh, you have it all wrong. He wants a roof rack on his car JUST to carry stuff around because its "in" and "cool". That's what its all about. Roof racks are never for function anymore... they're all about fashion.

Half the people who have them don't even ride the bikes they mount on them. But hey, its "in". And typically they mount a bike on a standard rack, not even a bicycle tray.

Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

I wasn't really going to think much of it until I just saw the pic of the Craigslist child's snowboard that is going to be used for a fairing.

:facepalm:

Comment

Glad you posted about the meet next weekend. My car won't even be close to ready, but I'll be there anyway :)

Looking forward to meeting you.
        Originally posted by LJ851
        kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
        ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
        #teamross
        Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

Never heard of this company, the rack looks awesome though. I'll have to look into this.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
            Can you check to see if two tires can sit side by side?
            Have one up there now, will check over lunch.
            my 88 325i sedan

sigpic

Comment

Side by side flat is not possible. Vertical yes.
              my 88 325i sedan

sigpic

Comment

and matt i could get them re powdercoated once you finish the weld. mines otw..

Comment

hey gary...mine will actually have kayaks on it this summer. booyah.

Comment

Man, I might look into that rack for my Rabbit to haul around kayaks.

Comment

Originally posted by matt40567 View Post
                      hey gary...mine will actually have kayaks on it this summer. booyah.

lol...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                        Awwww, that's so sweet that she wanted you to fit in with all the other "I have a roof rack but don't carry anything on it" kids. ;)
                        Hi, I'm Josh. I'm different from others... That's why I waited for everyone to finish their swaps and now doing mine non-vanos... I'm hardcore like that.
                        :p

I have the same basket. Love it's functionality carrying boxes and even wheels. It was a pain to mount a bike and I didn't trust the kayak on it. That's why I bought another thule rack. Also, without a fairing, this thing is loud as hell, even with a fairing.

Because it's so easy to put on, I keep it for those days when I need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                          :p

I have the same basket. Love it's functionality carrying boxes and even wheels. It was a pain to mount a bike and I didn't trust the kayak on it. That's why I bought another thule rack. Also, without a fairing, this thing is loud as hell, even with a fairing.

Because it's so easy to put on, I keep it for those days when I need it.
                          Yes its very loud, and the purpose for mine is haul as i recently dont have an SUV. Good to know there isnt much of a noise reduction by adding a fairing.
                          my 88 325i sedan

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post
                            price?! that thing would work perfect for a spare tire rack! 31s wont fit in a E30 spare tire well.
                            31s?

Pics?

Comment

Working...
                            X