• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CO: FS 1990 325i - SOLD

My car, go figure. For real this time.

1990 325i
    5-speed
    224,737 (as it sits right now, 2:11pm on May 16th)
    Simple things off the top of my head, as most locals know,

- 3.73 LSD
    - Ground Control Coils
    - Mark D Chip
    - HIDs 55w 4500k
    - Luke box w/ amp, premium sound (10") and a Kenwood deck, iPhone/pod ready with USB port
    - Tire Rack 15x8 wheels w/ fresh, VERY VERY fresh Hankook RS-3s
    - Blue leather interior, light blue exterior, dark tint. Paint and body overall are in good shape
    Maintenance is pretty good, some leaks here and there, Timing Belt has been done and has sticker under fuse box cover. Also has a pretty well stocked tool kit in the back, not sure if anything's missing.

*There's no lip on the car right now, the i lip got ripped off a while ago, can easily be replaced, I just haven't.... Also, the temp sensor doesn't work. George Graves makes great replacements for like, $12.50 shipped.*

Solid ass car, someone should buy. Looking to get rid of SOONER than later, make me some offers. Currently drive and rides fine, no warranty (duh) and MAY need some clutch work... If I can get it diagnosed and for sure know the problem, I'll be happy to work with the buyer some on price or work out the install of a new clutch or whatever's needed. Still, it's a good deal. Asking $5000, and yeah, it's worth it.

I'm happy to talk in more detail and meet people to show the car, I'm happy to answer any questions truthfully as well (the car drives just fine, no noise with the "clutch" problem but I still mentioned it cause it's worth mentioning in my eyes, not looking to screw anyone but I wanna sell!)

Some of these are old, some are new, but the car hasn't changed much. The interior shot below showing the radio, the USB port is not integrated in the same place as it is seen, but it has been installed much cleaner

There's some more floating around in the following threads, as well as some footage at HPR! *NOTE* The big wheels are long gone, right now they're on the darker 15" wheels.

There's a lot of pics of this car floating around, and it's actually been used as a representative for the ARC wheels, legit ;-) !
    Last edited by Bishop; 05-31-2011, 01:19 AM.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

I dig it.
    GLWS
    sigpic

Comment

Bump

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Very nice car!

Comment

what month was the car built in?

Comment

How would I go about checking?

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
              ///M535i...mmmmm.

GLWS!
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Whoa, what you getting instead?

GLWS, I hate that colour but for some reason ive always liked your car
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Yeah that 535i was a really really sweet car. I'm looking at getting into another Jeep. Jeep was my first vehicle and I miss em.

Comment

This makes me sad, I'm pretty sure your car is the reason I got back into my E30 search and finally found my E30.

Greets from the good old IWSTI! ;)

Comment

I'm glad I could influence so many people. Kts, who are you on IWSTI?

Also...

SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                        I'm glad I could influence so many people. Kts, who are you on IWSTI?

Also...

SOLD
                        kts262.

Congrats on the sale. What's going to replace it?

Comment

The name kinda sounds familiar but I must admit, I haven't been on IWSTI in quite a long time... Totally new crowd moved in and took over and all the guys I'm used to aren't really around anymore. I follow some builds but don't post anymore. Looking to buy a Jeep. Had one a few years ago and I want another :)

Comment

Working...
                          X