Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Independent shop or back yard mechanic recommendations: Riverside County (Murrieta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Independent shop or back yard mechanic recommendations: Riverside County (Murrieta)

Hey guys I need a little help to get my mother's car back on the road. Its an 04 325xi. When she last drove it and parked the car was leaking coolant, the car did not overheat. I think it could be the coolant tank. We are looking for a shop or a backyard mechanic who can come over and take a look and fix it. I just don't have the time right now to get over there and do it. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

Chris
    1989 M3
    1991 M5
    1997 M3 (Technoviolet)

Send her a YouTube link and have her do it.

Comment

Terry (QUKBMER) is in that area and runs a shop in Riverside (I think). He should be able to help out
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Thank you guys we found a mobile mechanic who came over and fixed it. My brother dealt with him, nice guy and fixed it with no problems. Happy with the service.
        Last edited by ramirez54; 02-25-2018, 09:46 AM.
        1989 M3
        1991 M5
        1997 M3 (Technoviolet)

Comment

Next time looks up Jp_Slick (Jose Pelayo) or Slick Works, he's out in MoVal, Don't know how local that is, but he's a good dude.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
          X