X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FredE30 View Post

I wonder if I can do the same with M54 306S3
    or is compulsory and electronic wiring MS43
    Escribeme la pregunta en el castellano porque no entiendo lo que estas preguntando.

Comment

Em Português

Bom dia
      Eu estou montando um M52TU 286S2 528i de 1999, em E30
      Vou manter junto do motor, o EWS, juntamente com cave,
      e está a trabalhar certinho

Gostaria de saber se eu posso fazer o mesmo com M54 306S3,
      ou é obrigatorio montar a fiação e electrónicos do MS43

obrigado por toda a ajuda no fórum

Comment

MS43 e obligatorio com M54.

Comment

O esquema elétrico é muito parecido.
          eu Estou a pensar em aventurar-me,
          Não consegui ver grande diferença na Fiação e Eletrónica

Comment

Can I use manual gearbox from 330ci e46 in my e30 with m54b30?
            From what car i need driveshaft?
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MP330 View Post
              Can I use manual gearbox from 330ci e46 in my e30 with m54b30?
              From what car i need driveshaft?
              Thanks

Yes, of course you cna use it. No idea on what driveshaft though.

Comment

Im removing now m53b30 from my donor car,what parts i need to take out from donor to start my e30 with m54,engine,gearbox,harnes,ecu,ews,what other electronic stuff i need to remove??Just going to scrap the e46 body and dont want to miss anything.
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MP330 View Post
                  Im removing now m53b30 from my donor car,what parts i need to take out from donor to start my e30 with m54,engine,gearbox,harnes,ecu,ews,what other electronic stuff i need to remove??Just going to scrap the e46 body and dont want to miss anything.
                  Thanks
                  fuel filter, body module with some harness, gas pedal, AUX fan system

Comment

Can I use the stock getrag 260 and will the motor drop into the front subframe without modification?

H&R OE Sport Springs - Bilstein HD's - Kosei K1's ET27 - Toyo R888 - ZHP 5spd knob - BavAuto strut bar - DINAN Chip - E30 M3 Offset Bushings - Colgan bra - P-car daily

Comment

Made 550 whp with a built m54 with stage 2 nitrous

Comment

Can you code out the necessary items from the m43 dme with an autologic? If not, who provides the custom tune?
                        Build Threads:
                        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
                          Can you code out the necessary items from the m43 dme with an autologic? If not, who provides the custom tune?
                          I do all the coding for a swap, I have stand alone MS43, you just plug it in, no need for EWS stuff. PM me
                          Last edited by DesertBMW; 11-12-2014, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Ergen Motorsport in UK are now supplying an MS43 re-programmed to allow the M54 to be swapped into a non E46 chassis.
                            Contrary to popular belief the EWS does not have to be removed, only the CAN bus feeds from such as the binnacle ABS etc is removed, allowing the security of the EWS to remain.
                            Contact Adem Ergen - he really knows his way around BMW ECUs.

Comment

Originally posted by mike25 View Post
                              allowing the security of the EWS to remain.
                              LOL. Quit thrashing my post with something you know nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBMW View Post
                                LOL. Quit thrashing my post with something you know nothing about.
                                Hakentt

I have one of Ergen Motorsports MS43 ECUs running an M54B30 in a non E46 chassis - it has the EWS working, so please do not tell me I know nothing about it I have the engine to prove it works.

Its clear from reading many of your posts you know a lot, but by your own admission elsewhere you do not know how to work around the MS43 ECU - as you have stated your solution uses emulators and is a poor solution which will fail given time.

Ergen Motorsport in UK have worked out how to remove the CAN bus requirements, while leaving the EWS in place. I'm just trying to make sure others know there is finally a proper solution available - but of course they are a commercial company and will not give it away.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X