bmwextremeguy from BMWEXTREMEPARTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bmwextremeguy from BMWEXTREMEPARTS

Purchased some tools from shawn, I was a little late on payment as it was around christmas and new years. He still waited for me to get through with my payment and when I did I made an error and paid him over.

Since it was my mistake, I told him just to keep the extra money as it wouldn't be worth the trouble.

He gave me an option of extra tools / refund, and I opted for the extra tools. He sent me a great deal of goodies at such an affordable price and was shipped extremely quick upon payment.

His private messages were always lengthy and professional. None of the "k, thx" internet jargons here. Just old school good service. prompt service.

Thanks again, and hope to get some more parts through you.

Charles

Responce to Charlescho: bmwextremeguy/ bmwextremeparts

Just sold Charlescho aka charles, a complete set of large set of 5 series, he was so easy to deal with. He mistakenly over paid me and told me to keep it, so I decided to reward him with extra tools for free. I appreciate all the kindness he has given with me. He set up my first feedback thread, I never had one before on the site, I had on one on ebay. I try to have wonderful clear communication, as it is hard to understand the new language these days of the new school bmw lovers, as I am old school from up in Pa. I just treat others as I want to be treated myself, as the saying goes. I told Charles, that all I have is my business, my reputation and my loving wife support and understand! Oh yes the snap on tool box with tools. I can vouch for Charles honestly trust and reputation as a business owner. sincerely SHAWN aka BMWEXTREMEGUY bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com

AND I DO EVERY TRANSACTION WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION TO PROTECT MYSELF AND OTHERS INVOLVED!
    This is a place were we love bmw's and need to protect each other from the true scammers out there.
    I appreciate everyone's business, this is my lively hood for last 20 years
    Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 01-08-2014, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Wanted to post some positive feedback for Shawn / bmwextremeguy.

He sold me an E28 535is spoiler a few weeks ago.
      I have been looking for one of these for 2 years now, and I couldn't be happier with the one Shawn found for me.

Excellent communication, prompt replies, took any pictures I requested.
      Spoiler arrived well packaged and in fantastic shape.

The price he gave me was also excellent. He even paid for some of the shipping cost, which ended up being expensive, shipping such a large part to Canada.

It's nice to come across good people out there doing honest business. I look forward to buying from Shawn in the future!

Comment

Oh thank you Kelvyn, I really appreciate the kind words! Last few years has been hard for me and my sick wife, I always try my absolute best budgeting work and taking care of her! I try to over deliver and under budget, as many of us struggle now days like myself last year or so. I try to help good people like myself, lately a person word is more valuable to me than getting an extra dollar, as I prefer long term repeat customers! If you can come to the states in the future I can get cheaper deals for you in Florida!
        Shawn

Comment

I'd like to add my endorsement to Shawn's rep: he reached out to me after seeing a WTB thread I posted. We worked out a fair price for some parts, his shipping quote and packing was on point and the communication through the process was highly professional and fantastic. I will definitely be giving him first opportunity for any future parts I need based on this experience.

Comment

Thank you Christopher for the kind words and your purchase. I appreciate it, I am a small 1 owner business dealing with a sick wife so every sale no matter how much is a blessing!
            I try to buy cheap and sell cheap as well to pass the saving onto the.buyer. I am here if you need me in the future.
            Shawn
            bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com

Comment

I just purchased a cluster from Shawn and his friend Carlos.

These guys are the real deal. Very kind, responsive, and professional. I would happily do business with them again.

Much appreciated, Shawn. Thank you!
              Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
              1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
              Palm Beach County

Comment

Feedback from Jgilbert0

I appreciate Jon Jgilber0, thank you so much for the feedback for us. Its our pleasure! This is how we always been in business! we ship worldwide as well as local and get parts when others cannot or wouldn't. We know what it's like to be on the other side as a customer or as buyer, know what one would expects in business.
                Shawn
                Bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com

Comment

Another excellent transaction with Shawn. Part arrived quickly, well packaged, and in better condition than expected.

Thank you Shawn!

Jon
                  Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
                  1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
                  Palm Beach County

Comment

Thank you Jon, we appreciate your business and helping any way we can?
                    I am always available if you need me or Carlos?
                    SHAWN

Comment

Have completed about 3 transactions with Shawn now, we live on opposite sides of the nation but communication is flawless, parts arrive well packaged and exactly as described. Will be doing business in the future with this true professional. Thank you shawn!

Comment

Thank you Jokester, I appreciate the business and glad I can help anyway I can? And helping with the joke you pulled on your relative II do the best I can to help all customers from down the street to around the world!
                        SHAWN

Comment

I've started buying from shawn and he's become the first person I email when I need anything. He's extremely responsive, ships quickly and is very honest.

Comment

Thank you mc625569 aka Mike, I truly appreciate the kind words, I do my best I can to get parts as fast and cheap as I possibly can for customers as I know the parts are starting to become hard to find and expensive. And we need our cars for life was well as fun. For me a persons character as well as communication and doing the right rhinestones more than a $1 bill sometimes.

Comment

dealt with shawn many times throughout the years. Been happy with the results everytime! hope all is well, buddy!

Comment

Working...
                              X