Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOSCH E36 Euro Ellipsoids (includes euro headlamp adjusters, HID kit, and PnP wire adapters) - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOSCH E36 Euro Ellipsoids (includes euro headlamp adjusters, HID kit, and PnP wire adapters) - No Longer Available

BOSCH E36 Euro Ellipsoids (includes euro headlamp adjusters, HID kit, and PnP wire adapters)

I'm selling a set of Bosch European ellipsoid lamps from my former daily driver 325i. As most folks know, these Euro Bosch lamps boast some of the best output and cut-off of any E36 headlamp (considerably better than ZKW/Depo.) Upon purchasing these in 2013, I ordered brand new lenses and gaskets for them ($300+ for the lenses alone) and covered these lenses in thick Lamin-X film to prevent pitting on the glass lenses. Note that NO tabs are broken on these lamps (if you'd like additional picture of these tabs, please let me know and I'll be happy to provide them.) Also, there's NO pitting on the face of the glass lamps and all of the internal hardware is intact. This European Ellipsoid kit also includes the following:

- DDM 55W 4300K (H4) HID kit
    - Umnitza PnP Lite Euro-to-US adapters (allow for city lamp functionality)
    - Euro headlamp adjusters
    - Cabin headlamp adjuster switch (not pictured)

The DDM HID kit is intact and all the wiring harness is in great shape. About a year ago, one of the bulbs was cutting out occasionally, so this bulb may need to be replaced (if not, the ballast itself.) In lieu of this, the lamps are currently equipped with standard OSRAM H1 halogen bulbs that function perfectly. The Umnitza PnP Lite Euro adapter harness allows you to use your US 9005/6 connectors and obtain full functionality (including the euro parking light.) Lastly, the Euro headlamp adjusters come with the kit and include the necessary adjuster switch for the cabin; the only thing you need to make these electric adjusters work is the wiring harness.

Given the MINT headlamp lenses ($300+ value), the Euro headlamps adjusters ($250+ value), the DDM 55W HID kit ($40), and the Umnitza PnP Lite harness ($30), $500 + shipping is a great deal and a great way to increase the light output and safety of your E36. Make your lighting great again.

List Date: 11/22/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: BOSCH E36 Euro Ellipsoids (includes euro headlamp adjusters, HID kit, and PnP wire adapters)
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

- Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
    E36 325i sedan
    E30 325i sedan
    Volvo 945T

They look mint!
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

^ Thanks dude.

SOLD
      - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
      E36 325i sedan
      E30 325i sedan
      Volvo 945T

Comment

Working...
      X