X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1999 BMW Z3 M coupe - estoril - $16k SOLD SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD ON DECEMBER 4, 2018

-------------
    Motivated to sell this - lost my extra parking places - needs to go ASAP!

PLEASE EMAIL IF INTERESTED - NO PRIVATE MESSAGES - e30austin at gmail.com
    ----------------------

04/1999 BMW Z3 M coupe - CM93
    Estorilblau-metalic over Estoril/Black nappa leather
    140k miles
    Healthy S52B32 (stock) - ZF320 5-speed - custom built 3.46 Torsen differential
    Mostly stock - lightly modified - all reversible
    Clean Oregon title in hand!
    $16,000 USD. Price is firm, but am motivated to sell.
    EMAIL ONLY - e30austin at gmail.com

Engine/trans/suspension:

Stock S52B32 engine. No tunes, no bolt on upgrades, just 3.2 liters of natural, organic power, just the way BMW sent it off the showroom floor. Engine burns ~one quart of oil, every 1500 miles, or so, which is in line with the age/mileage. Recent maintenance includes starter, larger S54 radiator, expansion tank, hoses, fan clutch, fan shroud, belts, various CCV hoses, spark plugs, A/C service, among many other things. The ZF320 transmission is in great shape, with a new clutch and flywheel, with around 25,000 miles on them; transmission will need the detent service done, at some point (very common with ZF trans). New front brakes, front control arms, polyurethane rear subframe bushings, polyurethane trailing arm bushings, custom built 3.46 Torsen differential, and a set of H&R Race springs with Koni SA dampers.

Exterior:

While this M coupe looks fantastic, it is a driver. It does show some very small dings along the body, and does have some minor rock chips up front, in addition to some small pitting on the windshield. This was a NM car from new, until last year, so that is to be expected. Overall, the body and paint are in great shape.

Interior:

The Estoril/black interior is in good condition with no rips, but there is some wear on the driver upper bolster, from being used as a daily driver. Everything works as it should. CD43 head unit is in great shape. Instrument cluster all functions as it should.

Overall, this is probably my favorite driving car, that I have ever owned. Such a great personality and temperament. The handling is superb, more than enough power for the chassis, comfortable, and rides wonderfully.

$16,000 USD. Price is firm, but I am motivated to make a deal with someone, as I have lost my extra parking places, and do not want to leave it outside.

Last edited by e30austin; 12-05-2018, 10:36 AM.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Deposit received. Sold pending pickup. Thanks.

Comment

Holy fuck that was quick
      Hank Ahrens
      1984 Alpine Coupe
      1978 911sc

Comment

It's a good deal for it. Those things are only going up in value.
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

Comment

People like you make no sense to me , you seem to buy everything to sell , if i “lost a spot” I’d find 1, or it’s not a spot at all ��
            Last edited by Matt-B; 11-27-2018, 06:17 PM.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
              People like you make no sense to me , you seem to buy everything to sell , if i “lost a spot” I’d find 1, or it’s not a spot at all ��
              Easy to say when you only have two cars. And if I had bought this strictly to sell, I wouldn't have taken a $3,000 bath on it. Lol

Comment

Working...
              X