This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1984 318i 68k original miles

I'm reluctantly putting my E30 up for sale. I bought this beautiful piece of machinery a few months back with the intent of keeping it for many years to come, but plans change. I hate just seeing it parked in the garage collecting dust and not getting driven, but its for good reason. See, this magnificent car only has 68,000 miles on it. YES THE ODOMETER WORKS! This is most of the reason why I don't drive it. These cars are very rare to find in this condition with low miles. The car has original paint as well!

The interior is so perfect it's almost as though it has never been driven in. It has black vinyl comfort interior. There is not one scratch, rip, or tear anywhere. The car even comes with the original floor mats from 1984 that look almost new. The only downside to this car is that it's an automatic with manual windows, door locks, and sunroof. It has power mirrors though! The speakers have been upgraded to the premium style shelf speakers with rockford fosgate components. The speakers in the kick panels are rockford's as well.

Now onto the exterior. This car started it's life as a plain jane delphin metallic 318i with diving board bumpers ugly 17 inch wheels and mushy suspension. The car has been converted to euro bumpers, euro grill's, smoked euro depo similes with crosshairs, and a full zender ground effects kit. I know, not as prestigious as the Mtech1 kit but I think it looks really good. The kit has been matched in delphin metallic. It is an authentic kit. Not fiberglass garbage.

The car is sitting on Remotec type B's that measure in at 16x9 squared. Now you might be telling yourself, those look like Borbet knock offs. From what I've read Remotec sold this design to Borbet along with the type A design. So these wheels are even more rare than Borbets. They are wrapped in 195/40's that are basically brand new.

The suspension has been refreshed up front with new lemforder control arms, sway bar endlinks, wheels hubs, and tie rods. The front control arm bushings are from turner motorsports and came assembled with powerflex 95a urethane. The car is sitting on godspeed coilovers. The ride is very nice especially with how low the car is. I have zero complaints about them.

With all this being said I'm asking $10,000 obo for the car. Yes I know it's a 318i with an M10 and an automatic transmission. Please keep your negative comments to yourself. They can be swapped to a manual for $500 or less. My name is Brandon and you can reach me at 4two5 3eight7 1five1six. Again, the price is obo, but please no crazy low ball offers. I dare you to find one in this condition with the same miles for less money.

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by 2mAn; 11-19-2018, 02:09 PM. Reason: no craigslist links

Post pics here. No craigslist links
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

This car started it's life as a plain jane delphin metallic 318i with diving board bumpers ugly 14 inch wheels
      fixed that for ya.

t
      now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Here’s the pictures. I have more.

Comment

191 views and no interest? Common guys

Comment

A 10k m10 never taught id see the day... Either way glws
            Originally posted by bmwm42
            PNW vulture pm me for parts
            Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Price is obo

Comment

You have two things working really hard against you - the price and the engine/transmission. From the pictures, it looks to be a decently clean car, though you might post the pictures in an easier to view format (i.e., not 100x100 thumbnails). Best of luck to you, either way...
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

They get bigger if you click on them. If this car was swapped I would be asking more. I think it’s far priced for the condition and the miles. Like I said before. The price is obo.

Comment

That's a really clean car man..

GLWS
                    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                      That's a really clean car man..

GLWS
                      Thank you

Comment

Price drop. 9k

Comment

Sold! Please delete

Comment

Working...
                          X