WTB-SoCal: Luke Box (or similar)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB-SoCal: Luke Box (or similar)

Hello R3V. Have not been active on the forums for quite some time now, but it seems Luke is not reachable through website or at the very least not active through forums. I did some forum searching and came across lengthy threads of issues going on. Anyways, quite a few years ago I purchased a Luke box and was great (no issues), but found myself needing to sell it. I am now looking to purchase another Luke box...anyone selling? or is Luke still active away from forums?

Thanks in advance!

-Rick.

P.S. if you can, it would be awesome if someone can point me in the right direction for alternate box enclosures (if Luke's box is not an available option anymore) that is designed to shoot through ski pass. Thanks again!

PM'd

Comment

Originally posted by nes85er View Post
      Hello R3V. Have not been active on the forums for quite some time now, but it seems Luke is not reachable through website or at the very least not active through forums. I did some forum searching and came across lengthy threads of issues going on. Anyways, quite a few years ago I purchased a Luke box and was great (no issues), but found myself needing to sell it. I am now looking to purchase another Luke box...anyone selling? or is Luke still active away from forums?

Thanks in advance!

-Rick.

P.S. if you can, it would be awesome if someone can point me in the right direction for alternate box enclosures (if Luke's box is not an available option anymore) that is designed to shoot through ski pass. Thanks again!
      Your inbox seems to be full. Sent you an e-mail.

Comment

You can still find him on Facebook, quite regularly, but I think he is all but done making boxes, which is unfortunate. "Luke Fisher" is his name on Facebook, and I know he hasn't logged in here, in probably two years or so. They do come up for sale, from time to time, but I think most are hanging onto them, since they are becoming scarce.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by youngmineeh View Post
          Your inbox seems to be full. Sent you an e-mail.

Thanks for letting me know! I went ahead and cleared it up and replied. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
            You can still find him on Facebook, quite regularly, but I think he is all but done making boxes, which is unfortunate. "Luke Fisher" is his name on Facebook, and I know he hasn't logged in here, in probably two years or so. They do come up for sale, from time to time, but I think most are hanging onto them, since they are becoming scarce.

Ah I see, thanks for the name, I'll check to see if he is still doing some. And yeah, I regret selling my 10'' about 5 or 6 years ago, but now trying to piece together new sound system...but the box is a MUST.

Comment

Update: thank you R3Vs and youngmineeh! Mods, feel free to close the thread. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X