No announcement yet.

WTB: Swapped S52 E30 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for sharing. Saw this. Looks awesome just not my taste on a few thinngs. I am leaning more towards buying a stockish alpine coupe and managing the build myself

Comment

Thanks again guys for the fellows who reached out and posted/PMed etc. still leaning towards finding a good core car in AW. keep the posts and PMs coming

Comment

Still looking

Comment

Comment

Thank you for sharing, really holding off for an AW car.

Comment

Originally posted by JJCTHE1 View Post
              Thank you for sharing, really holding off for an AW car.
              This one is almost a shame to swap, but pretty. I really wish I had some time to tinker with mine right now

1991 318is
              2004 330ci
              2011 335d

Comment

Originally posted by dmanb2b View Post
                This one is almost a shame to swap, but pretty. I really wish I had some time to tinker with mine right now

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/c...780456744.html
                Ha dude I know!! I saw it, it would be a curse to tear that car apart. I think its a heck of a deal for someone at 15k looking for a pristine car. I would rather it be like the rest of them w a broken odo, 150k miles, but clean, driven and maintained with a price under 10k which I havent found yet in AW. Plenty of other colors to pick from it seams when its the color you are looking for the right one does not pop up so fast.

Comment

Do we get a finders fee?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
                    Dude someone sent me this yesterday and darn near peed my pants. It is exactly what I need. Seller is really cool, we spoke about the car yesterday and he provided me with more photos. The CL photos show the car very well, but it does have some (minor) rust issues in the rear tail light area, the roof and sunroof. It also needs a lot of body work, the rust is a deal breaker for me. I am super bummed because it checks all the boxes and then some.

To answer your question yes I would be happy to pay a finders fee if someone found the right car.

Comment

Originally posted by JJCTHE1 View Post
                      While I do have push notifications up on the normal sites and I am great at finding things, I actually purchased both of my current M3s by posting a wanted ad on the M3 forums. Here are my "must haves"

-Must be a coupe
                      -Must be gray, alpine white, silver or black exterior (Prefer Alpine)
                      -Must have documentation
                      -No rust or salvage titles
                      Does early or late model matter?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
                        Does early or late model matter?
                        I am pushing for an 89-91 however I wouldnt rule out an earlier car if everything was right as I know anything can be changed to what I like.

Comment

Last edited by Mike36; 01-04-2019, 04:26 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

The Schwarzy looks cleaner than than the Alpine.
                            Last edited by Mike36; 01-04-2019, 04:26 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

It sure does. Man I cannot believe how many alpine coupes there are in CA. that’s like red for Florida. I have found 3 cars within a 300 mile radius of me that are incredibly clean Florida old person style stock condition. All are RED

Comment

Bump for a serious buyer. Unless I convince myself to sell mine...lol
                                1991 318is
                                2004 330ci
                                2011 335d

Comment

Working...
                                X