No announcement yet.

SOLD: 1987 325is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will have my 325is at Zyggy's Mini-Vintage BMWCCA event in Doylestown, PA on Saturday 5/18 from 11-2pm. Feel free to coordinate with me if you want to come see the car in person. This is the 3rd annual gathering on Zyggy's farm (his family owns the well-regarded BMW Indy shop Zygmunt Motors) and he's got his own collection of E30s in his barn and garage on the beautiful property. The weather looks like it is going to be in the 70s and no rain!

Comment

Hagerty E30 Buyer’s Guide updated May 2019

Interesting write-up for someone getting into the E30 market for the first time. I’ve got an agreed value policy with Hagerty for $19k for my 325is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by geovangelist View Post
        Hagerty E30 Buyer’s Guide updated May 2019

Interesting write-up for someone getting into the E30 market for the first time. I’ve got an agreed value policy with Hagerty for $19k for my 325is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I have an agreed value for $15k and I'm wondering if I should up it.

Back on topic - this hasn't sold yet!?! Wow
        90 Bronzit 325is
        16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Get rid of the driving lights and put some un-tucked bumpers (replace bumper shocks to stock length), and I'm certain it'll sell.
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Too many e30s, not enough garage. What a gorgeous car! GLWS

Comment

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1987-bmw-325is-48/ sold for $17.5 + commission with 172K miles and a recent re-paint

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1988-bmw-325is-36/ sold for $17,250 + commission with 139K miles and a re-paint

IMHO, both recent sales are comps for my car as they are higher mile "diving board" E30s with recent repaints (minus the tucked bumpers and driving lights @Stanley Rockafella lol). The bumpers can be easily reversed to "diving board height" and the (very useful) Hellas can be removed in 15 minutes.

I'm tempted to list my car on BaT but I would prefer to sell my E30 to a forum enthusiast and avoid the commission to buyer and listing fee to seller on BaT.

Comment

Potential buyers: PM me or email me geovangelist@gmail.com with your best reasonable offers and let's get this car sold. It is currently sitting in my garage under a dust cover on a battery tender following a professional paint correction and detail (to remove any tiny clear coat blemishes). It’s ready for a fly in and drive home. I’m leaving to travel for two months at the beginning of July, so if you are serious, please get in touch ASAP. I have a recent PPI I can share with serious buyers. Otherwise, I will submit it to BaT when I return at the end of August. Thanks for everyone’s kind words.

Comment

How is this gorgeous/honest example not SOLD yet?! Wow.....
                  GLWS and I hope she finds a great home.

Comment

Because he's asking 15k for a 207k car with a cracked dash and non functioning cruise.
                    Last edited by amcp; 06-14-2019, 11:36 AM. Reason: not shit posting, answering a question

Comment

That is the realest response ever lol. Mine is priced at 8500 with 10k worth of work done sales is hard. Especially when the general population of fans of this particular car are too young to have amassed enough cash to buy one over 3k.
                      DSC_0195 by Webster Burch, on Flickr

Comment

@amcp thanks for the honest response. For someone who wants a perfect show car, uncracked dashboards can still be purchased for around $450.

@6erwebb good luck with your sale. I agree that these cars were once much much cheaper and clean examples more plentiful. Same story guys used to tell about Porsche 356s, air-cooled Porsche 911s and even E46M3s. The older they get, the harder clean examples are to find, and the market reacts accordingly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

My E30 is going up on Bring a Trailer in a No Reserve auction soon. Thanks for all of the feedback and I hope that some of the r3vlimited members will put in a bid. I'd love to see this car go to an enthusiast!

Comment

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1987-bmw-325is-58/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X