Clear All

Insanity
    Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
    1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
    Palm Beach County

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
      0o0o0o0o0o this would be good
      Well yeah, the 8 series in general is a disappointingly slow car with pretty underwhelming engines, and this V10 would definitely fit and make the car fast. A '94 850csi is slower down the quarter mile than a '94 camaro Z28, an 840 with an ACR-X engine would have modern supercar acceleration and a lighter engine.

Now I'll just wait for a BMW diehard to go apeshit over that statement because MUH V12

IG @turbovarg
      '91 318is, M20 turbo
      [CoTM: 4-18]
      '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
      - updated 1-26

Comment

I'll raise you this. Granted, its not new and probably is a bit more complicated to get going.

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
          Well yeah, the 8 series in general is a disappointingly slow car with pretty underwhelming engines, and this V10 would definitely fit and make the car fast. A '94 850csi is slower down the quarter mile than a '94 camaro Z28, an 840 with an ACR-X engine would have modern supercar acceleration and a lighter engine.

Now I'll just wait for a BMW diehard to go apeshit over that statement because MUH V12

No kidding. There’s been an 850csi sitting at my buddies shop for months now. What a pile.. it looks good sitting, but they are so temperamental and fragile. And like Varg said, when all is said and done, it’s slow as dog poop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
          X