Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW WELT who's been there?

r3v

i'm taking the family to the WELT & museum before a trip to spain in a couple of weeks.

any recommendations? who's been? what did you do? what's not to miss?

thanks
    Last edited by cheffy30; 06-13-2019, 09:47 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    '90 325i sedan daily driven
    '85 325e coupe also a daily

I was just there a couple weeks ago. Really cool. Food there is surprisingly good. Same with Porsche museum. See if you can schedule a factory tour ahead of time, that's one thing I wish we had done. The way the museum is laid out is not completely linear, but has pods. Easy to miss one so keep your eyes open.

Comment

Been there a few times. It’s great.

From what I remember they rotate certain cars in and out because there is not enough room for everything.
      There are a couple one off cars at times. 8 series cabby looks phenomenal and I don’t understand why it didn’t make production.
      The race car display is cool, as well as the E3 with delivery mileage.

Make sure they are open the day you want to go. They are closed on mondays I think.
      Originally posted by codyep3
      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
      2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
      1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
      1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
      2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
      2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
      2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
      2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
      2010 F650gs twin
      2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

The Welt ist quite boring if you don't plan on picking up a car there, but the Museum is a definite go-to!

Try to visit a "wheels and weisswurscht" if it fits your timetable, it's a block away from the Museum. https://www.bmwgroup-classic.com/en/...swuerscht.html

Comment

Working...
        X