Finished engine bay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished engine bay.

Got my castros box in to wrap this up (for some reason i thought this was going to be metal but its glass). Pretty happy with the way it all looks. Thought I would put some pics out there as a reference. Don't know why sometimes pictures show in the thread and other times as attachments?

Brad
    Attached Files

Clean bay!
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Looks fantastic! I've got an iX washer resevoir if you want to clean up that side of the bay.
      1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Looks Great

Where have you got the bulk head plastics from? they look much better than the floppy insulation that lines the bay on mine.

thanks

Sam

Comment

Thanks guys.

The plastic covers are what the factory used on the e30 318is/m3. The end cover on the passenger side is m3 only. You need to cut a hole for the diagnostic port using a hole saw.

Comment

Originally posted by brads2002 View Post
            The plastic covers are what the factory used on the e30 318is/m3. The end cover on the passenger side is m3 only. You need to cut a hole for the diagnostic port using a hole saw.
            really liking the way you did that. Definitely need to get a set of those plastics so I can do the same.
            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Working...
            X