Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
    I think it will be, in general, what it always is, people overextending themselves. When times are good, people take on more debt/risk because they think the good times will continue forever and they forget that history says the complete opposite. There is always a first domino, it was subprime mortgages tied to junk derivatives in 2008, there was the dot.com bubble before that and so on back into history. Once that first domino falls, pushing the market down instead of up, people can't afford the increased debt/risk that they've taken and there is a general contraction in the market as people react by pulling resources out rather than spending them, and the spiral down speeds up.

It's always the stupidity of the average person that drives it, overextending themselves, taking on risks that they shouldn't have taken on. There are factors that make it easier for people to be stupid, but I don't think the average person is willing to accept their part in the fall, which is why this shit continues to happen every decade or so.

I know you were being somewhat sarcastic with your question, but I figured I'd give a legitimate answer anyway.
    This i agree with. The government can't publish/enact enough laws that will prohibit people from doing stupid things, such as too much debt, which BTW is at all time highs both for consumers and business.

And yes i was being sarcastic which is hard when you can't see a person or hear voice inflections.
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
      This i agree with. The government can't publish/enact enough laws that will prohibit people from doing stupid things, such as too much debt, which BTW is at all time highs both for consumers and business.

And yes i was being sarcastic which is hard when you can't see a person or hear voice inflections.
      That's why the truly educated and responsible individual is one that doesn't let themselves get suckered into believing that the market will go up forever or that you don't need a safety net for when times aren't rosy.

I'm not one to think there isn't a place for the government or regulation of society in some forms, but I also believe in the independence that is necessary for the individual. Too many people want freedoms without being responsible with those freedoms, financial responsibility is probably one of the most important as it can enable individuals to exercise many of the other freedoms they have.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post

I'm not one to think there isn't a place for the government or regulation of society in some forms, but I also believe in the independence that is necessary for the individual. Too many people want freedoms without being responsible with those freedoms, financial responsibility is probably one of the most important as it can enable individuals to exercise many of the other freedoms they have.
        much truth in those words, and some great wisdom. whats the old sayings, no such thing as a free lunch. With great power comes great responsibility - Uncle Ben.....
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Who believes this:

Trump says he would have run into Parkland school during shooting even without a gun

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Looks like Trump is made of the material heroes are made from.

So, basically, the 6 times draft dodger pretends he would have ran into the Florida high school, even unarmed, to save people from the shooter... Is that dude senile or what? ;-)

President Trump tells a gathering of the nation’s governors that the inaction by Florida deputies during the February 14th high school massacre “was frankly ...
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
              Looks like Trump is made of the material heroes are made from.

So, basically, the 6 times draft dodger pretends he would have ran into the Florida high school, even unarmed, to save people from the shooter... Is that dude senile or what? ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB8O...hannel=NBCNews

Senility is best case.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Trump Orders Parade to Celebrate His Hypothetical Act of Heroism in Florida School

Comment

Trump. Pushing the boundaries of ridicule one comment at a time. ;-)
                    Damn, those who believe him must be really dumb.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

well this thread is approaching the 2 man circle jerk threshold

Carry on
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post

Carry on
                        Lots of buttfuckery, reach arounds, and high 5's with poo covered hands.

The kicker is one has Justin trudeau.... aka beta cuck. Did you see that dumbass while in India? Fucking guy got off the plane dressed like an Indian.

Comment

it was real quiet for a while there, glad to see you two figured out the narrative and hopped back on :)
                          cars beep boop

Comment

AAWWWWWW

Love you too Kronus, nice to see you pop in once in a while, how are you

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post

Carry on
                              Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                              Lots of buttfuckery, reach arounds, and high 5's with poo covered hands.

The kicker is one has Justin trudeau.... aka beta cuck. Did you see that dumbass while in India? Fucking guy got off the plane dressed like an Indian.
                              So you believe Trump would have jumped right in there?

Interesting how neither of you have any actual response outside attacking us.

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                                So you believe Trump would have jumped right in there?

Interesting how neither of you have any actual response outside attacking us.
                                you two give others so much to work with it's hard to stay on subject
                                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X