Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I crashed my E30 and need help from knowledgeable people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Mid View Post
    Slow cars are fun says the guy with a B5S4 (i'm kidding)

yea being car broke sucks in a way, but cars bring me and i'm sure its the same for you a source of happiness. I love them and its a sacrifice i guess i'm willing to make.
    I say that because there is much more to owning, building, and driving a fast car than what you see in videos on YouTube.

I didn't get my S4 until 3 years ago, I'm 30 now. I wasted a lot of money along the way trying to make other vehicles into something they would never become.

I wish somebody had pointed out the joy that comes when you ignore power and focus on the rest of a well designed car.

I mean it, I love my Miata. It gets me through the endless months on end that my S4 is taken apart in the garage.

Get your car fixed, and take it for a drive. Try to appreciate what it has to offer and you might be surprised how you end up feeling. Just get horsepower out of your head for a while.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Anywho, enough preaching from me for the night!

Go get your shit fixed.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
        I say that because there is much more to owning, building, and driving a fast car than what you see in videos on YouTube.

I didn't get my S4 until 3 years ago, I'm 30 now. I wasted a lot of money along the way trying to make other vehicles into something they would never become.

I wish somebody had pointed out the joy that comes when you ignore power and focus on the rest of a well designed car.

I mean it, I love my Miata. It gets me through the endless months on end that my S4 is taken apart in the garage.

Get your car fixed, and take it for a drive. Try to appreciate what it has to offer and you might be surprised how you end up feeling. Just get horsepower out of your head for a while.
        well horsepower just got put a lot farther out of my head because i have to get myself out of the whole that i dug.

Comment

well horsepower just got put a lot farther out of my head because i have to get myself out of the whole that i dug.
          Don't worry, there's a lot of fun to be had in that E30 :)
          Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Don't sweat it, just do what you have to do to to fix everything and learn from what happened. It may take a while, but you'll eventually realize why e30s are the shit.

My last car had twice the power my e30 has and I have twice as much fun in my e30.
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

My last car had twice the power my e30 has and I have twice as much fun in my e30.
              Preach
              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

we are getting off topic here
                Heehee. Welcome to r3v :D

Don't worry about hp. Some of my favorite e30 builds kept the stock m20/m42
                89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
                I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
                  Heehee. Welcome to r3v :D
                  At least there's no pizza going to your victims house, so you have that to be happy about.
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

My car only has liability they would not cover the damage. I love my e30 for everything it is, but i hate seeing the look on those mustang driver kids faces when they say their car is faster than mine. Oh how i hate the mustang kids.
                    Yea, I get it. The thing about fast cars, is theres always a faster car. As much as I won't admit it to my co-worker, I know his 235i is a better, faster car than my 335. But ya know what? Another guy I work with is getting the M2 when it becomes available. Oh, and we are all jealous of an investor's 911 Turbo. At some point, I had to decide, am I going to play that game and be jealous of everyone who decides to/is able to spend more on a car than me? The cool thing about a car like an e30 is you can have something interesting and unique that is fun to drive without having to drop 80k every 2 years to keep up with the HP races.

That being said, of course its easier to say this when I own both cars. I do put the vast majority of my miles on my e90... but most of those are at 80mph on the interstate, where the e90 is really no different than a Camry with crappy cupholders lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                      At least there's no pizza going to your victims house, so you have that to be happy about.
                      Jesus Christ you crack me up
                      89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
                      I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

I don’t think there is much else to be said that hasn’t already been said. Op you definitely made a young mans mistake, but at least you owned up to it and learned and thats a lot more than what most young people will do. It takes a lot of time and practice to become a good driver, and nothing will make you a better driver than learning how to drive a slow car fast. In fact a while back in Sh3rpak!ng’s build thread we were laughing at the fact Youtube douche bag TJ *unt couldn’t out run Charlie’s S52 swapped e30 in his GTR.

Edit: Also remember to take it slow and watch out for speed bumps
                        My Garage
                        2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                        1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                        1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                        Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

i have a ton of mirrors at home. Pay for the shipping and ill let you have a mirror. pm me.

Comment

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                              I don’t think there is much else to be said that hasn’t already been said. Op you definitely made a young mans mistake, but at least you owned up to it and learned and thats a lot more than what most young people will do. It takes a lot of time and practice to become a good driver, and nothing will make you a better driver than learning how to drive a slow car fast. In fact a while back in Sh3rpak!ng’s build thread we were laughing at the fact Youtube douche bag TJ *unt couldn’t out run Charlie’s S52 swapped e30 in his GTR.

Edit: Also remember to take it slow and watch out for speed bumps
                              Damn, gotta a link, would love to see that.

Comment

ahaha oh man. Trina 2.0.

disapoint.

no pope...

t
                                now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Working...
                                X