photoshop question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photoshop question

i have ps cs2 and i would like to learn how to use it well, well i been thinking of going to school but is there any online lesson for it? can someone link me and thank you so much.

there are PS forums that have video tutorials, very helpful. Also at the local book store, there are mags that are dedicated to this and features of PS. Remember a lot of keys remain the same from like 7 to present. So you can see one effect in one version and do it in yours. Also check youtube. Just type Photoshop and you will find some!

Good luck!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

The forums are good however if you can find someone in your area that you can sit with as they use it, that is about the best way to learn. Being proficient at using MS Paint, it was very difficult for me to understand the concept of the layers in Photoshop. But once I saw someone do it, then it was much easier for me to understand and figrure out the rest of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
        The forums are good however if you can find someone in your area that you can sit with as they use it, that is about the best way to learn. Being proficient at using MS Paint, it was very difficult for me to understand the concept of the layers in Photoshop. But once I saw someone do it, then it was much easier for me to understand and figrure out the rest of it.

i would like that very much, ill see i find someone local that can teach me while they are doing something on ps.......good idea and thanks.

Comment

The manual and tutorials that come in the box are very helpful ;)

Comment

Originally posted by AlarmedBread View Post

well......:pimp:.....i didnt pay for mines....

Comment

Originally posted by AlarmedBread View Post

Classic.

Comment

Working...
              X