Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone get a ticking from the front while turning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting? Have any of your neighbor's cats come up missing? They might get lodged in there and fall out after a while? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Quadrajet View Post
      Interesting? Have any of your neighbor's cats come up missing? They might get lodged in there and fall out after a while? :D
      Hahahaha

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

I've got the same thing going on too... same wheel and everything. Just did a full suspension overhaul and after getting it all back together I started to notice it. Checked the wheel bearings and they seemed alright to me, kinda stumped as to where its coming from... any other ideas? The mention of wheel weights has me intrigued and I'm gonna take a look tomorrow to see if that might be the culprit.

Comment

Originally posted by ChefBoyardee View Post
          I've got the same thing going on too... same wheel and everything. Just did a full suspension overhaul and after getting it all back together I started to notice it. Checked the wheel bearings and they seemed alright to me, kinda stumped as to where its coming from... any other ideas? The mention of wheel weights has me intrigued and I'm gonna take a look tomorrow to see if that might be the culprit.
          Mine still does it. Im just waiting for it to worsen so I can narrow it down

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by 808e30325i View Post
            you can also check your cv joints
            noise is coming from the front. Only an IX would have axles in the front
            OO=[][]=OO Zinno 1989 325i

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=257295

Comment

Working...
            X