Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

★★★ NEW NEW NEW - True One Touch, plug and play, 2-stage, e36 switch conversion ★★★★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All past orders will be shipping this week just FYI. I'm going to limit new orders to 10 or so. That's the max I can do at one time.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

All done! Whoosh. Emails will be sent to the email your paypal'ed with to make sure your shipping address is correct.

Then I'm off to finish some wideband AFR displays, and USB ports. So if you're waiting for that, you're up at bat.

If you get an email from be asking about the next batch, yet already paid - not to worry, you're covered. It's often hard to match up r3v names to emails, so you might still be on the "want" list and not the "paid" list. Make sense?
      Last edited by george graves; 06-11-2017, 12:07 AM.

Comment

still doing these?
        Legit Sellers: Insomniac912, SixerFixer, 3liter6, NoSnowJustIce, JustXtreme, SLEEPYDUB

Comment

Originally posted by fenwick View Post
          still doing these?

Comment

Yes, I'm doing another batch soon.

Comment

George did you do another round of these? What color switch bases are they? I may already have switches
              - Sean Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
                George did you do another round of these? What color switch bases are they? I may already have switches
                I still make batches of them. The switches I use are green base, but then I rip the guts out of them, de-solder the parts, replace the circuit board, clean, inspect, and finally carefully rebuild and test them. It's kind of a long process. So yea, Green switches. It's really not about the switches....it's about the modules.

Comment

Working...
                X