No announcement yet.

Custom Cup Holders for BMW e30, e32, e34 and e38

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be eagerly anticipating the new product w/ socket installed. ETA?
    sigpic
    An unlucky E30 I came across in Rotterdam, Holland

Comment

Wow, the new design looks great! Can't wait to see the 12v outlet version.

91 318is

Comment

When I get teh moneyz, I will order teh cup holderz. :D

Nice job man! Thanks for helping the community out!
        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Whaaat?! I'm in Elk Grove, too! Nice product. Will likely be contacting you and possibly meeting another R3Ver in person....
          Chris

Comment

Got mine. Fits great, I wouldn't worry about screwing it down. Its not going anywhere.
            Only thing I would change is a little bigger cup holder on the drivers side. But then it wouldn't look as good.

Comment

Got mine installed yesterday by the man himself. Fits like a glove. Thanks again.
              Last edited by Kilawin; 06-05-2009, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Updated original post with a picture of a cup holder with a 12v socket installed.

I'm starting to get more upholstery jobs so if you wanted one I'd say get it now while the wait isn't that long. U.S. orders are going out priority so you'll get it pretty fast.
                Last edited by SFGadgetGuy; 06-05-2009, 03:47 PM.
                2013 C250
                2012 ALPINA B7
                2006 X5 e53
                2001 740i e38
                1998 e320 s210
                2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

All orders which were paid before Friday the 5th have shipped.

Current production time is 2-3 days before they ship

**New option is available**

Instead of 2 cup holders you can choose to have one shallow insert on the passenger side to be used for holding loose change or other misc items. shallow insert is about 1.5" deep. Same price but you'll need to state it in payment to request shallow insert or it will ship with original deep insert.
                  2013 C250
                  2012 ALPINA B7
                  2006 X5 e53
                  2001 740i e38
                  1998 e320 s210
                  2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

Originally posted by SFGadgetGuy View Post
                    All orders which were paid before Friday the 5th have shipped.

Current production time is 2-3 days before they ship

**New option is available**

Instead of 2 cup holders you can choose to have one shallow insert on the passenger side to be used for holding loose change or other misc items. shallow insert is about 1.5" deep. Same price but you'll need to state it in payment to request shallow insert or it will ship with original deep insert.
                    ooo pics of said insert if and when available...that was the main reason I didn't get the two because I love using that space for miscellaneous shit (sunglasses, loose change, headunit remote)

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

pm sent

Comment

12v sockets are sold out again my next shipment is arriving on Thursday so orders with 12v sockets are waiting for the socket before they ship.

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                        ooo pics of said insert if and when available...that was the main reason I didn't get the two because I love using that space for miscellaneous shit (sunglasses, loose change, headunit remote)
                        It's still round like the cup insert the only difference is it's shallow at just under 1.5" in depth.
                        Last edited by SFGadgetGuy; 06-24-2009, 09:32 PM.
                        2013 C250
                        2012 ALPINA B7
                        2006 X5 e53
                        2001 740i e38
                        1998 e320 s210
                        2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

Maybe an option for the passenger side...for a rectangular hole so we can still have that space for misc. stuff....the passanger can hold their damn drink...they got hands and inbetween their legs.
                          (SOLD) 1988 327i Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=155086
                          1970 Gruppe 2 2902 M20 Turbo Build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=373891

Comment

Originally posted by 88SuperETABD View Post
                            Maybe an option for the passenger side...for a rectangular hole so we can still have that space for misc. stuff....the passanger can hold their damn drink...they got hands and inbetween their legs.
                            Yeah that's what I was hoping it would be like. As it is, I tell passengers to man up and hold their drinks.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                            No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by 88SuperETABD View Post
                              Who'd be interested in that if I was willing to make it with 1 cup holder and say a square pouch pocket on the other side?

It would be a sewn pocket with soft sides.

If I finish up the other work I have today I'll mod one of my cup holders so I can post a picture of what it will look like.
                              Last edited by SFGadgetGuy; 06-09-2009, 02:28 PM.
                              2013 C250
                              2012 ALPINA B7
                              2006 X5 e53
                              2001 740i e38
                              1998 e320 s210
                              2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

+ 3 for the consol wrap. Are you making any head way on this?

Comment

Working...
                                X