X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool. In for updates.
    S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
    What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
      Hmmmm........

You know I'm going to ask.....e28 fitment?
      thinking the same thing for my e12 I think they would work with some slight alteration
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
        thinking the same thing for my e12 I think they would work with some slight alteration
        I would think if they fit early body e30s, e12/28s would be no problemo.
        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
          I would think if they fit early body e30s, e12/28s would be no problemo.
          The problem with the e12 is the hood seam is so close to the front fenderwell top. I have turbo flares here I tried fitting and no way. The good thing about KA Motors is the front flare looks short which may make it sit below the hood seam. I need more tire on this thing.
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

The problem with the e12 is the hood seam is so close to the front fenderwell top. I have turbo flares here I tried fitting and no way. The good thing about KA Motors is the front flare looks short which may make it sit below the hood seam. I need more tire on this thing.
            It's going to be at the Vintage 2013, correct?

;)

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              I think Rivnuts and SS or Black machine hex-head bolts will really be a good direction to go, and makes removal/replacement a bit better than drilling out rivets.
              For now I could supply self tapping screws, that's what I'm using on mine, BUT as I sell these I can afford to include nice hardware.
              like these. There is no reason to actually rivet these one. Screws will hold it to the body nice and tight.

something like this cleans up the look

but you must realize these are simple bolt on fender flares not a beautiful wide body. They give the car a bit of a tougher look not soo much a clean show car style, but in my case function>form

7speedshop.com

Comment

the front fender fits right under that line once pushed against the body and the welting would be just about on the line. The bigger of the wheel well the more the flare stretches out and lays flatter, while the smaller the wheel well the more the flare protrudes out.

If you were to install these on a car with a smaller wheel well that an E30 you would actually get more clearance out of the flare.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                  ... but in my case function>form
                  Function that dictates form is best.

the front fender fits right under that line once pushed against the body and the welting would be just about on the line. The bigger of the wheel well the more the flare stretches out and lays flatter, while the smaller the wheel well the more the flare protrudes out.

If you were to install these on a car with a smaller wheel well that an E30 you would actually get more clearance out of the flare.
                  Hmm...I like the sound of this. I was running 225 in the rear of the e28 and scrubbing like a mofo.

Comment

great idea guys, long overdue.
                    PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

its just held on by tape so its pulling away from the body you can see in the picture its not up against the body. and to the others yes you would need to cut out at least 50% of the original flares.

excellent. i'm looking forward to full mounted photos, pricing, etc!

Comment

I like these, a lot. But cutting my arches concerns me lol.
                        Awesome and I want some though!

Comment

i dont even have any rear arches (rust+duct tape) so i will definitely need some

Comment

I'll install my rear flares today and make short DIY so others can do it by themselves.

7speedshop.com

Comment

I'll be interest it for sure>>>

Comment

anyone have pic of cut fenders ? I'd like to get an idea of how much people are taking off....

-Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X