Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeler, custom e30 & e36 door panels, blanks, graphics, realistic carbon fiber vinyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the shattered glass graphics, looks pretty damn cool.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Spider webs actually, I traced them from real photos lol. Passenger side does get mistaken for that a lot though...
      Current_SeeDee 1972 e10 Luna 1975 e10
      Past___Veronica 1994 e36 Le-Ah 1987 e30

Comment

HAHA, glass would make more sense since no OE door card, looks like glass fell down and shattered.
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I'm speechless this is one of the best custom made products I've seen on this forum since joining, i was wonder if there is any way to add the side pockets on these? Also price quote for a set for a sedan 1990 325i , German flag graphics. Also do you offer the straps to add to the doors?
          1991 325i Schwarz coupe AT

Check out my wtb thread changes often | SoCal |
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293850

Feed back thread, if you deal with me leave a comment!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...63#post3847663

Comment

The stock door pulls can be swapped over pretty easily, but I am not sure you could do the same with the pockets, because of the way those attach. Even stock, they are pretty weak. They're just little plastic tabs that extend, and they always seem to snap off. A few small screws from the back of the panel might work with some careful planning though.

I don't offer pulls or straps currently, because everyone's tastes vary so greatly. I can put you in contact with Brandon White who makes some nice leather ones, you can find them all over the internet, or fashion some out of seatbelt material or something similar.

I don't currently have a pattern for the e30 sedan though. Possibly later this year if I can borrow one. (Sorry)

Comment

Id love a set for my E36 coupe, any closer pictures on one? And do you have access to powdercoating?

Comment

I have a buddy who powder coats here, just an added cost.

Not sure what "closer" pictures you are looking for? The complete album is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/greggdr...7632468958568/

Comment

Custom project for Kevin's 3rd gen Camaro by Spyke e36/e30, on Flickr

Supposed to look like a pair of eyes peeking through?? Dope either way. Really thinking I need these.

Comment

The square cutouts were so he didn't have to chop off the stock armrest mounting points from the door frame. They are straight gloss black panels

Comment

:firehop::firehop::firehop:
                      '91 318is w/ M50B25TU

Comment

I can't imagine it'll be cheap but how much would shipping to Florida, 33647 cost for a set of coupe doors?

Thanks, Peter

Comment

Originally posted by asdfg68plus1 View Post
                          I can't imagine it'll be cheap but how much would shipping to Florida, 33647 cost for a set of coupe doors?

Thanks, Peter
                          PM'd you

Comment

Another special project, done by special request. This is a nice, simple sunroof delete panel for Frank LeoGrande's e30 coupe, who is already sporting my door panels.

Usually, I would refer people to S2Rtuning for a fiberglass or carbon fiber delete panel, as they are the nicest fitting and looking formed parts I know of. However, Frank wanted something he could put graphics on BOTH sides of, which can't really be easily done on any of the existing sunroof deletes.

On the exterior side, I overlayed the whole panel with carbon fiber vinyl. On top of that went a printed/UV laminated/Die-cut graphic

Frank LeoGrande e30 coupe aluminum sunroof delete panel by Spyke e36/e30, on Flickr

On the interior side, I did a printed photo of his grandparents, that's sealed in with a matte laminate. Since the panel will be applied from the top side of the car, the whole panel is oversized by 1" on all edges. The inside print was inset a minimum of 3" from all edges, to prevent any of the graphic being covered up

Frank LeoGrande e30 coupe aluminum sunroof delete panel by Spyke e36/e30, on Flickr

A closeup of the exterior side

CF vinyl & die cut logo detail by Spyke e36/e30, on Flickr

All of my projects are made by hand, no machines here besides the printer and hand tools. This helps keep costs down, and makes new projects like this much faster to produce.

0.080 gauge single-ply aluminum, hand routed and filed by Spyke e36/e30, on Flickr

Comment

Bump

Comment

Can you do real carbon fiber?

Comment

Working...
                                X