Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB - White Convertible 325 or m3

Hi there,

Used to be an owner of a 1989 325 and it was one of my favorite vehicles. Currently looking to purchase a 325 convertible or m3 convertible. Prefer automatic for my wife and I to be able to drive it on the weekends.

I am SoCal based, open to other options on color but just has to be convertible with a good roof.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

If I remember correctly, there are no legit US spec M3 vert. All are Euro, very rare and very expensive. And no M3 was automatic. Try to specify budget as well.

Comment

here's one, not mine no affiliation:

Comment

Originally posted by Juganator View Post
        If I remember correctly, there are no legit US spec M3 vert. All are Euro, very rare and very expensive. And no M3 was automatic. Try to specify budget as well.

Thank you for the quick response! Noted on no standard vert. Currently looking to spend market value for a proper vehicle as they are getting rarer by the day. I won't be dropping more than $25k on a m3 even though some collecting editions go higher than that. I don't mind putting in some work in the vehicle myself if I have to.

Ideally looking for either 325 or m3 convertible to keep for the rest of my life (early 30's now).

Comment

Originally posted by msb2tg View Post
          here's one, not mine no affiliation:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/c...806188691.html
          This is beautiful! I just reached out, thank you for the lead! I'll let you know if it comes to fruition.

Appreciate the quick response!

Comment

Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I just put mine up for sale;

Comment

Originally posted by sukaface View Post
                Thank you for the quick response! Noted on no standard vert. Currently looking to spend market value for a proper vehicle as they are getting rarer by the day. I won't be dropping more than $25k on a m3 even though some collecting editions go higher than that. I don't mind putting in some work in the vehicle myself if I have to.

Ideally looking for either 325 or m3 convertible to keep for the rest of my life (early 30's now).
                Most M3s are above 25k
                Low is 30k even high miles

Comment

Might sell you my e30 m3 if the price is right?

Comment

Originally posted by punnzzells View Post
                    Might sell you my e30 m3 if the price is right?
                    Do you have pictures of it? =)

Comment

Originally posted by sukaface View Post
                      Well, here you go. Good luck. LOL.

Probably more in your price range. Not white but you could wrap it.

1990 M3

Comment

That hemmings car is very nice. Need a big budget however.

Comment

Originally posted by mwagner10702 View Post
                          Well, here you go. Good luck. LOL.

Probably more in your price range. Not white but you could wrap it.

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds...c/2140211.html

What a nice M3... I wish I had the money for that one. I am in California though and looking for an already registered CA car. I found a great lead for a 325i Mtech that I'm going to test drive next weekend; SUPER excited about that!

Someone linked the Black m3 from above, anyone have any advice on how to get it registered and into CA if I find one from outside of the state. What's that process like?

Comment

Working...
                          X