No announcement yet.

iwantspeed feeback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a post in the wanted section for a ZHP knob.
    He hit me up a day later with what i needed.
    Very easy to work with. I got my ZHP knob days later for a great price.
    91 E30 318is
    99 E36 M3
    05 E46 ZHP sedan
    66 Impala Lowrod

Comment

Purchased a non-airbag steering knuckle from Alex. Shipping was quick, arrived just as described and was well packaged.

I would do business with him again for sure. Thanks Alex!

Early models do it better.

'86 Cosmos Sedan LS1

Comment

Thanks Alex, easy to deal with. Product was as described.

Comment

Positive feedback on my experience dealing with iwantspeed ; I will buy again in a heart beat

Comment

I bought a pair of tow hooks/tie down eyeballs from iwantspeed. I sent payment very late afternoon and he had them shipped out first thing the next morning. Most importantly, the item was exactly as described and he saved me a few bucks. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!

Comment

Got a power steering delete, I think it arrived the next day! Dude is on it! Thanks
              sigpic
              Streetable poly mounts, trans mounts are here!
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=streetable
              '94 318i
              '07 335i
              '11 X5
              '89 325ic m30b35

Comment

Good guy to deal with, quick and reasonable shipment, solid communication.
                sigpic
                New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

quick respose, quick shipping of pedal bushing. Always was in contact with me by his effort. All around great seller...
                  If we were in prison and he dropped the soap, I would protect him.

My don't quote me list:

Originally posted by george graves
                  I could be wrong, but I don't think it's a smog test type of thing. IIRC think it's against CA law to *sell* a dual outlet muffler as a replacement for a car that came from the factory with a single. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

Great seller. Bought some Garagistic Shifter bushings - arrived two days after I paid for it. Also, gave me a lot of good advice on rebuilding my shifter - saved me a bunch of $$$.

Buy with confidence. Seller is legit.

Comment

Absolute swell guy to work with! No issues with anything, communication was fast, and easy!

Comment

Bump!
                        Bought a hose from alex and got it the next day. Real easy to communicate with and he's a good seller.
                        Would buy again if I see something that I want. Thanks again and happy new year!

Comment

Long overdue update from me, bought several things from him and hope to buy many more!!

Thanks Alex
                          My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
                          4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Very happy with my Dash Cover... Got it there quick and well packaged. Thanks.
                            I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
                            1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Very quick shipper. Item as described. Honest good person. Will buy again.

Comment

Alex, he hooked me up with garagistic reinforcements at a killer price, prompt, and with tracking information!

THANKS!

A+++++

Comment

Working...
                                X