No announcement yet.

1991 BMW 325i Sport For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, I think people just don't appreciate how hard it is to actually find nice e30's now.

They'll realize in a few years, and then scramble like mad to try and start snapping them up.
    Current_SeeDee 1972 e10 Luna 1975 e10
    Past___Veronica 1994 e36 Le-Ah 1987 e30

Comment

Originally posted by Spyke View Post
      Eh, I think people just don't appreciate how hard it is to actually find nice e30's now.

They'll realize in a few years, and then scramble like mad to try and start snapping them up.
      A lot of people sliding in the DM's but no one following through/seems serious enough. Doesn't matter anymore though any less than that price and it'd be highway robbery.

Car is in heated/secured storage and I'm no longer a motivated seller so price back up to $12,500 now. I'm not going to hardly check this anymore so if there is a serious buyer out there (please don't waste my time or yours) please call or text me at 425-367-231FIVE.

@ $12,500 - all spare parts including the freshly rebuilt head and other goodies included.

Thanks R3V.

Comment

This still hasn't sold!?! Wow!

Someone pick this up!

In other news - my e30 is still not back from the paint shop. Sigh...
        90 Bronzit 325is
        16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Sad bump

Comment

Wow man, I wish I would have bought this one to start my project, love the color!

Bump for a nice car hope you sell.
            Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Bump. Would love to trade & add some cash for an E39 M5. Potentially E46 M3 if the right one is out there.

Comment

Bump for a such a nice car!!!
                1993 BMW 850ci factory 6 speed
                1992 Honda Civic Hatch, built B16, turbo, and nitrous
                1989 BMW 325i, f20c swap
                1989 Honda CRX, built LS/vtec, turbo, and nitrous

Comment

Originally posted by Fucatypr View Post
                  Bump for a such a nice car!!!
                  850ci factory 6 speed in the sig... Now I'm jealous!! That's a badass car :D

Comment

Originally posted by Spyke View Post

I have been looking for a few months, I absolutely appreciate this build, the quality is excellent and its very tastefully done. I think the price is below fair market value because you couldnt build this car anywhere near that price. Its hard enough to find a good core.

The hook is the color, you need to find someone that loves the color. Its a "gotta have it" or "not for me" type of color. Unlike say Delphin where its a great color and if the car is nice enough you settle for a neutral color.

I wouldnt lower the price, just be patient and market it in other places

Comment

The want is real with this... If my X5 M-Sport would sell i'd be all over this.

Comment

Originally posted by JJCTHE1 View Post
                        I have been looking for a few months, I absolutely appreciate this build, the quality is excellent and its very tastefully done. I think the price is below fair market value because you couldnt build this car anywhere near that price. Its hard enough to find a good core.

The hook is the color, you need to find someone that loves the color. Its a "gotta have it" or "not for me" type of color. Unlike say Delphin where its a great color and if the car is nice enough you settle for a neutral color.

I wouldn't lower the price, just be patient and market it in other places
                        Took me forever to find a calypso coupe that wasn't a vert. You're totally right though, the car is essentially spotless and I'm not going down in price anymore. I feel like Calypso is more desirable than the attention it's getting and one of the best colors for the car. Oh well, time will tell!

Comment

This car is beautiful! Too bad it's on the left coast.

Comment

Originally posted by switlikbob View Post
                            This car is beautiful! Too bad it's on the left coast.
                            Will help organize shipping if potential buyer needs.

Comment

Monday Bump.

Comment

Beautiful car. Free bump

Comment

Working...
                                X