Hawaii - Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i saw a few e30s when i was in Maui.

I rented a 5.0 mustang gt. it was a fun car. Got a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in Kauai.

Comment

Big island

Just saw your thread, i live in Hilo on the big island and am very happy i dont live on oahu it is way too crowded and expensive there haha. I bought a well maintained but rusty e30 eta coupe this year and love it. I just picked up from crigslist a 325i sedan from a guy for free, need the tranny put in but he gave me a working one for free witht the car. i think he was the unofficial e30 mechanic on the island cause when i picked it up he had another 318 he was giving away and loaded me up with parts, so theres defiantly been a good amount of e30's on this island. i know of a few cars in good shape one wiht a m50 in it and a touring i've seen around. I'd love to get connected with anybody else with e30s to cruise or talk story with and see what their imput is on my cars. Aloha and mahalo from paradise!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image2 (1).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	7189032

Name:	image3.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	7189033

Name:	image1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	7189034
      sigpic
      86 eta (daily)
      89 325i (project)
      87 eta (parts)
      88 cab (sisters daily)

Comment

Anyone else on big island here?

Is anyone else on here live in Hilo or puna? I know there’s e30’s on the island! Live down the street from a nice sedan (haven’t talked to him yet though) and my mechanic sadly moved to Oregon but he’s fixed a ton of e30’s on island. If you’re here I would love to connect and start a meet!! Maybe even a club I have some ideas! This e28 guy works at target and wants to cruise with us too! Also the lady that owns Lucy’s is a e30 fanatic and wants to cruise, she doesn’t have an e30 but has a e46 m3 which is sweet too haha

Name:	EDC5BF8A-28DE-4621-BDE2-EC0C2E99410C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	7193913
        sigpic
        86 eta (daily)
        89 325i (project)
        87 eta (parts)
        88 cab (sisters daily)

Comment

My best buddy lives in Puna, I’m in Honolulu though. Seen some good project e30’s for sale on Craigslist big island. I know there is one active guy on e30 owners of Hawaii Facebook page that maybe would go to a meet.

Comment

Also, was that the 318i that the owner had swapped in an m20?

Comment

Oahu here. Anyone here go to any of the Euro mini meets?

Comment

There’s a new Hawaii sub thread in the regional discussions (your welcome!) start rounding up anyone here and let’s talk story! Trying to find others on big island to start a meetup, let me know if you got connections here in Hilo or Puna! Shoots
                sigpic
                86 eta (daily)
                89 325i (project)
                87 eta (parts)
                88 cab (sisters daily)

Comment

[ATTACH]119494[/ATTACH]
                  sigpic
                  86 eta (daily)
                  89 325i (project)
                  87 eta (parts)
                  88 cab (sisters daily)