Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    Ok, again, I say I'm going to do X. Then what? Does the FBI just put them jail forever or?

Yeah, the kid followed through. Thousands say they are going to do something and never do.

How do YOU determine the line, ya know, since you're part of the intelligence community and all?

And that is valid how? Trump is an idiot, no doubt, but the president should what, like sit solemnly in a room everytime something happens?

Lee, you are a fucking joke, your troll comments aren't even clever. Stick to Molson Ice and Poutine and stop posting.
    I'd like them to take every threat serious and not just pass it by.

Poutine is bomb as hell

Comment

Lee, you are a fucking joke, your troll comments aren't even clever. Stick to Molson Ice and Poutine and stop posting.

Look who's talking.. Really? Gotta love the strength of your arguments...
      Go wear you red cap and hillbilly mullet.
      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
        Jesus so he's supposed to attend 17 fucking funerals now?
        Exactly. Especially for representing a party that opposes any form of gun control. But hey, having the brains of a toddler, I guess he didn't see any problem.
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
          Exactly. Especially for representing a party that opposes any form of gun control. But hey, having the brains of a toddler, I guess he didn't see any problem.
          That's just retarded and you know that. Troll

Comment

HMMMMM this is interesting.... Some reasoning as to why all the warnings to the local PD/School Admin might have not been acted upon. Hummm Obama's unilateral pen strike again ?????

for those to lazy to click, emphasis add by me.
            Originally posted by from link
            We're not compromising school safety. We're really saving the lives of kids," boasted Michaelle Valbrun-Pope, executive director of Student Support Initiatives for Broward County Public Schools, in August 2017.

Valbrun-Pope was referring to what an article by Jeffrey Benzing in Public Source calls the "Broward County Solution." As Benzing relates, Broward County used to lead the state of Florida in sending students to the state's juvenile justice system. County leaders responded with a perfectly progressive solution: "lower arrests by not making arrests."

Authorities agreed to treat twelve different misdemeanor offenses as school-related issues, not criminal ones. The results impressed the people who initiated the program. Arrests dropped from more than a thousand in 2011-2012 to less than four hundred just four years later.

One particular motivation behind programs like Broward County's was the pressure from multiple sources to reduce the statistical disparity between black and Hispanic student arrests on one hand and white and Asian student arrests on the other. Benzing writes, for instance, how a Denver organization called "Padres & Jóvenes Unidos" successfully advocated for a program like Broward's to help achieve "racial and education equity" in Denver schools.

By virtue of his name alone, Nikolas de Jesús Cruz, the adopted son of Lynda and Roger Cruz, became a statistical Hispanic. As such, authorities at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland had every reason not to report his troubling and likely criminal behavior to the police.

According to a source who spoke to the Miami Herald, Cruz had been suspended from Stoneman Douglas High for fighting and also for being caught with bullets in his backpack. This was apparently at least one of the reasons why administrators reportedly emailed a warning to teachers against allowing Cruz on the campus with a backpack. He was later expelled for reasons that have not been disclosed, but he was apparently not arrested.

This is not the first time that this "solution" to school crime has produced lethal results. An earlier case in the nearby Miami-Dade County public school system should have been a warning, but unfortunately, the media conspired to suppress the details of the case. The victim in Miami-Dade was one Trayvon Martin.

Miami-Dade schools have their own police department. The exposure of the department's practices began inadvertently with the Miami Herald story on Martin's multiple suspensions. The article prompted M-DPD's police chief to launch a major internal affairs investigation into the possible leak of this information to the Herald.

As the investigation began, the officers realized immediately that they had a problem on their hands. "Oh, God, oh, my God, oh, God," one major reportedly said when first looking at Martin's data. He could see that Martin had been suspended twice already that school year for offenses that should have gotten him arrested. In each case, however, the case file on Martin was fudged to make the crime seem less serious than it was.

As one detective told investigators, the arrest statistics coming out of Martin's school, Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School, had been "quite high," and the detectives "needed to find some way to lower the stats." This directive allegedly came from the police chief. At least a few officers confirmed that the chief was particularly concerned with the arrest rates of minority males in the Miami-Dade system.

In July 2012, the Obama administration formalized the pressure on school districts with an executive order warning school districts to avoid "methods that result in disparate use of disciplinary tools." The White House focused on black students in particular and headlined the press release announcing this dubious stroke of racism "President Obama Signs New Initiative to Improve Educational Outcomes for African Americans."

Like Cruz, Martin was frequently suspended, three times in his final school year. In one case, Martin had been found with stolen jewelry and burglary tools in his backpack. Had he been arrested and not merely suspended, his parents and his teachers would have known how desperately far he had gone astray. Instead, Martin was "diverted" into nothing useful. Just days after his last non-arrest, he was allowed to wander the Retreat at Twin Lakes high and alone, looking, in George Zimmerman's immortal words, "like he's up to no good or he's on drugs or something."

The media's larger motive in suppressing the facts of this story was to protect the narrative of innocent black youth killed by white cop wannabe George Zimmerman. A secondary motive was to protect Obama's misbegotten quest to achieve racially statistical "equity" for youthful offenders by not arresting them for very real crimes.

Cruz had to have done something more troubling than carry bullets in his backpack. Before even talking about gun control, Republican leaders should demand a complete audit of Cruz's school records and the rethinking of the "Broward County Solution" wherever it is applied.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

You said the world economy went to hell because of deregulation, that implies that it was the reason
              Are you saying there was no crash? Why do you think it happened?

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
              I think the better question would be, which deregulation? Just to say deregulation doesn't really explain anything.

GWB & the Republicans (mainly) allowed banks & mortgage companies to loan with little to no money down and very little paperwork on houses to people that had no varified income. Numerous greedy people ran mortgate companies that worked the system and exacerbated the problem.

Banks put those sub prime loans into pools of A+ loans that were not worth anything.

That plus the peopl that ran the Fed under GWB had no business doing it and missed the warnings.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I'd like them to take every threat serious and not just pass it by.

Poutine is bomb as hell
                Poutine is amazing. But you still ignored with a generic response.

How does the FBI determine a real threat and someone spouting off on the internet? Do we increase their budget by an order of magnitude so every angsty kid gets 72 hours in the crazy tank?

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                Look who's talking.. Really? Gotta love the strength of your arguments...
                Go wear you red cap and hillbilly mullet.
                Oh Lee, you're so sad in your desire to be edgy (aren't you like approaching 60?) I'm not a republican, don't wear a red hat, and didn't vote for Trump.
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                  Are you saying there was no crash? Why do you think it happened?

GWB & the Republicans (mainly) allowed banks & mortgage companies to loan with little to no money down and very little paperwork on houses to people that had no varified income. Numerous greedy people ran mortgate companies that worked the system and exacerbated the problem.

Banks put those sub prime loans into pools of A+ loans that were not worth anything.

That plus the peopl that ran the Fed under GWB had no business doing it and missed the warnings.
                  We are back to this, again?

Did the Republicans, banks, or anyone else hold a gun to my head and force me to buy a house?

My ex-wife and I bought a house we could afford on one salary, not because of the banks, but because we were being responsible adults. I just have a hard time with the idea that "people are adults and can choose for themselves" and also "some outside force made me do something stupid."

Seriously, this argument is dumb. Stop making it or trying tie it to something else. If you bought more house than you could afford, that was your fault, not the banks.

Period.
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

We are back to this, again?

Did the Republicans, banks, or anyone else hold a gun to my head and force me to buy a house?

My ex-wife and I bought a house we could afford on one salary, not because of the banks, but because we were being responsible adults. I just have a hard time with the idea that "people are adults and can choose for themselves" and also "some outside force made me do something stupid."

Seriously, this argument is dumb. Stop making it or trying tie it to something else. If you bought more house than you could afford, that was your fault, not the banks.

Period.
                    I have never been foreclosed but thanks for playing/deflecting.

The bottom line is lack of regulation allowed a system to be taken advantage of that thieves robbed to help kill the economy.

That is a fact.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

^

No the bottom line is that the feds though fannie and freddie took the "risk" out of it for the banks. Deregulation by itself would not have been an issue, since banks would not have loaned to people that were not qualified to barrow. But when you couple t forcing banks to loan to these sub prime borrowers in exchange for transferring the risk to the tax payer to help bolster home ownership numbers to make things look good. You reep what you sow.
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        ^

No the bottom line is that the feds though fannie and freddie took the "risk" out of it for the banks. Deregulation by itself would not have been an issue, since banks would not have loaned to people that were not qualified to barrow. But when you couple t forcing banks to loan to these sub prime borrowers in exchange for transferring the risk to the tax payer to help bolster home ownership numbers to make things look good. You reep what you sow.
                        Simplification at it's finest but let's say there is a shred of truth there, who was running the government and who ran Fannie/Freddie?

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                          I have never been foreclosed but thanks for playing/deflecting.

The bottom line is lack of regulation allowed a system to be taken advantage of that thieves robbed to help kill the economy.

That is a fact.
                          Amazing how clairvoyant your insights are with perfect 20/20 hindsight, even if you’re only partially correct.
                          Care to tell what will cause the next crash?
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

^

tax cuts, lower cost non Obama approved Health care, and more deregulation DUHHHH Or is it going to be the russian bots on twitter.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                              Amazing how clairvoyant your insights are with perfect 20/20 hindsight, even if you’re only partially correct.
                              Do you have any useful discourse to add?

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              ^

tax cuts, lower cost non Obama approved Health care, and more deregulation DUHHHH Or is it going to be the russian bots on twitter.

Tax cuts for the 1% and corporations are not helping anything.

Are you suggesting there was no Russian meddling?

I suppose you also think the Earth is flat and believe in the Geocentric universe model?

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                                I think it will be, in general, what it always is, people overextending themselves. When times are good, people take on more debt/risk because they think the good times will continue forever and they forget that history says the complete opposite. There is always a first domino, it was subprime mortgages tied to junk derivatives in 2008, there was the dot.com bubble before that and so on back into history. Once that first domino falls, pushing the market down instead of up, people can't afford the increased debt/risk that they've taken and there is a general contraction in the market as people react by pulling resources out rather than spending them, and the spiral down speeds up.

It's always the stupidity of the average person that drives it, overextending themselves, taking on risks that they shouldn't have taken on. There are factors that make it easier for people to be stupid, but I don't think the average person is willing to accept their part in the fall, which is why this shit continues to happen every decade or so.

I know you were being somewhat sarcastic with your question, but I figured I'd give a legitimate answer anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X