Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Negative Camber?

91 mazda miata TRADE - $3

i have a 1991 mazda miata its a clean title manuel, its a 1.6L it has custom front lower control arms with extended tie rods, rear upper shortened arms, rota kyushas , ducktail new soft top VIP interior raised engine and added skidplate the car has never broke down on me it was my daily for awhile now i baby it but now looking to trade for a BMW e36 or show me what you got! my number is show contact info
    thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
      ...now looking to trade for a BMW e36...
      Of course that person wants an e36 now...
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Well, for 3 dollars.......

id probably still light it on fire.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Also note the faux black plates and the cursive-script "Lowered Clique." Classy.

Current Bimmers:
          1991 525i, lagungrun
          1991 318i M54B30 swapped, brilliantrot
          1991 318i S52 swapped, diamantschwarz
          1991 Bertone FreeClimber (with 2.7i M20B27 engine)
          1989 325is, bronzit
          1982 320i M50B25 swapped, alpinweiss
          1981 320i, saphirblau
          1976 2002, mintgrun

"Murderbrick" 1991 318i M54B30 swap

Comment

Originally posted by superj View Post
            man, that one in Opelika seems like a good deal, other than the sport package, ha ha ha. also the one in tampa but I am leery of it being a true IS. and why is the kick panel carpet missing in the driver's footwell? that's odd
            I tried calling the guy last night and still have received no response. Meh. Maybe someone is already reeling her in? I wonder how many lurkers use this thread to spot cool E30s, then go get them without ever joining. Oh well, human nature, easiest path, and such forth.

Current Bimmers:
            1991 525i, lagungrun
            1989 325is, bronzit
            1981 320i, saphirblau
            1976 2002, mintgrun

Comment

dang, that sucks. maybe the guy works late and will call back today

Comment

Originally posted by Gentlejackjones View Post
                I tried calling the guy last night and still have received no response. Meh. Maybe someone is already reeling her in? I wonder how many lurkers use this thread to spot cool E30s, then go get them without ever joining. Oh well, human nature, easiest path, and such forth.
                I found my car on Craigslist in Gainesville Florida. The listing popped up on 12/1 I think, 1 owner minty ‘89. Literally grabbed $4600 cash from my safe and hauled ass down to it the next day stressed out max or fear of it showing up here and people getting to it before I could. I still don’t know how none of y’all saw it.
                My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
                I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

we don't need any making fun of our craigslist searching inabilities.

ha ha ha, just playing.

Comment

Looks pretty clean to me. The asking price not ludicrous.

1991 BMW E30 325iX MUST SELL - $6500 (Washington)

Laid off and must sell for cash. For sale Alpine Weiss 1991 E30 325iX all-wheel drive, fender flares, black interior. Five speed manual, working transfer case with new CV boots. Clean, rust-free Colorado car with maintenance records. Couple photos show old, black wheels. Currently has desirable iX basket weave BMW wheels, spare too. Runs great! Timing belt 2,000 miles ago. Working odometer (which is rare). 194,000 miles, pulling strong. Clean title.

Feel free to email with any questions! I am available almost any time to show the car since I got laid off.
                    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by superj View Post
                      dang, that sucks. maybe the guy works late and will call back today
                      He called back! He and his wife use it as a daily driver, and apparently the "sport package" (lol) is the basket weaves on the wheels. Claims no rust, a/c and heat work, only one window (electronic) goes down (likely regulators). Unfortunately, it's an e instead of an i.

I kinda want this one but my wife would kill me. How bad would it be to get it and store it and never say anything to wife until maybe like 6 mos? :evil:Oh man these things are little temptresses.

Gentlejackjones
                      Last edited by Gentlejackjones; 02-22-2018, 09:14 AM. Reason: clarity

Current Bimmers:
                      1991 525i, lagungrun
                      1989 325is, bronzit
                      1981 320i, saphirblau
                      1976 2002, mintgrun

Comment

Originally posted by Gentlejackjones View Post
                        He called back! He and his wife use it as a daily driver, and apparently the "sport package" (lol) is the basket weaves on the wheels. Claims no rust, a/c and heat work, only one window (electronic) goes down (likely regulators). Unfortunately, it's an e instead of an i.

I kinda want this one but my wife would kill me. How bad would it be to get it and store it and never say anything to wife until maybe like 6 mos? :evil:Oh man these things are little temptresses.

Gentlejackjones
                        You called the Tampa guy? or Opelika?
                        R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                        └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                          You called the Tampa guy? or Opelika?
                          Opelika.

Current Bimmers:
                          1991 525i, lagungrun
                          1989 325is, bronzit
                          1981 320i, saphirblau
                          1976 2002, mintgrun

Comment

Hey gentle jack, I got my son an e and I have to say it’s a very satisfying driver. It’s got a really tall rear end gear and only 3500 usable rpms from the engine so is kind of alarming at first but they’re nice. Having both really makes it easy to see why combining an e and an i would make the car so fun, low end grunt and room in the range to play.
                            My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
                            I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

The car does look like a project to me, especially with the amount of miles this guy thinks is on it. But hey, if you put a couple thousand into it, it could be pretty decent.

E30 droptop with the m20b25 2.5l inline 6 and a straight frame, lowered on Eibach springs, RARE and legit MTech front valance with Hella foglights, tucked bumpers, custom exhaust, and lots of extra parts available. The sound deadening and carpet has been stripped for weight reduction
                              I tore down the engine a couple of years ago, when I bought it, and it ran like a beast for most of that time, getting regular maintenance, but i ended up driving another car most of the time and so the e30 sat. Runs and drives, but needs a battery, or atleast a jump. It starts with a screwdriver, and the back window is missing (a cheap fix) as well as there being a lot of leaves in the car/ engine bay. Just like every other e30, the odometer went out quite some time ago, but id put the mileage somewhere around the 350,000 - 400,000 mark.
                              There are other cosmetic issues but nothing major. Would make a perfect project car, whether a swap, or using the m20 in it.
                              Asking 1100obo

Comment

Originally posted by 325e '87 View Post
                                Hey gentle jack, I got my son an e and I have to say it’s a very satisfying driver. It’s got a really tall rear end gear and only 3500 usable rpms from the engine so is kind of alarming at first but they’re nice. Having both really makes it easy to see why combining an e and an i would make the car so fun, low end grunt and room in the range to play.
                                Very solid points, and I can see why you'd do what you've done. I just don't know if my wife will allow my BMW fetish to grow any further. I've heard the 325e is basically a gasoline engine that feels like a diesel, and I have really liked diesels over the years. I drove a diesel VW that they had to recall (!) and got the Z4 with the punitive damage money that VW had to give me under the class action EPA settlement. :D

Current Bimmers:
                                1991 525i, lagungrun
                                1989 325is, bronzit
                                1981 320i, saphirblau
                                1976 2002, mintgrun

Comment

Working...
                                X