Anybody in the Pascagoula area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody in the Pascagoula area?

I'm getting ready to move, for work, to the Pascagoula, MS area. I'm going to be working at Chevron on some new project they have going on out there. Just wondering if there is anybody in the area.
    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

There are a few of us here in Mobile. If you are a BMWCCA member, we have club meetings the 3rd Thursday of the month at McCallister's on Government Blvd right next to Grady BMW.

Comment

Cool, I am going to be looking forward to meeting some of you guys in the area. Starting the Monday after Christmas I am going to be working 7 days a week with one day off every 13 days. Or at least until the construction is back on schedule, then it will be 6 days a week.
      My 2.9L Build!

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

im in mobile.

-Dan
        -Dan

Comment

my grandparents live there.. and i used to live in mobile. so i'm down there about twice a year :P
          Originally posted by Beastolizer
          what is the difference between the 12 LED and 6 LED and 24 LED?
          Originally posted by norcalE30
          you may want to sit down, this is complex...
          one has 6 LEDs, one has 12 LEDs, and one has 24 LEDs

Comment

I'm going to be down here for at least a year (from how things are looking).

bejbis: Last time I was down here working I was staying in Theodore.

Cerealkiller: Hit me up next time you come down.
            My 2.9L Build!

Comment

Working...
            X