No announcement yet.

4NGIEfest '09 - April 4, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, I need some suggestions for companies that deal with E30 & E36 parts to request donations for the raffle and sponsorship. Anybody you'd like to see there or anything you'd like to have that I could request? TIA

Comment

5 lug swap for everyone?
      I didn't actually read the whole sign up post, but if I have to pay for more than just entry into a public park, I probably won't show.
      Yours truly,
      Rich
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Rigmaster
      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

well damn, so many people showed up for 1 blonde chick two years in a row?

I'll try to gather some locals and announce it, see if we can caravan or rent-a-van down there.

Comment

Im registered and planning to go.

COTM

Comment

Hey r3v guys!
            Glad to see you're on board with us. If you have RSVPed, jump over to the store and get your presale ticket.
            If you guys use this code upon checkout, you'll get $2 off the entry ticket.
            only valid until 2/4/09 11:59pm
            code: ms8eifhend

be sure to sign up for the newsletter, I sometimes send out other discount codes in it too.

The store is live!

Anyone who wants a sticker can now order it. They are in stock and ready to ship.

Prices:
            4" :4ngie: = $3.95
            8" :4ngie: = $7.95
            4" Gumball = $4.95
            8" Gumball = $8.95
            8" silver Vinyl Text = $5.95 available Friday-ish (2/6/09)

+ shipping (USPS or Fedex)
            shipping is accurate to YOUR location. it is not a flat rate.
            We were doing a $3.50 flat, but that is now gone as USPS has updated the shipping account.

We also have the Gumball sticker WITH and WITHOUT the year.
            :woot:

Thanks again to Tischer (Evan, Jason, and Seth) for sponsoring the costs for these decals. And to Swinford for the design of the Gumball sticker! :bow:

Decals should only be purchased from http://4ngiefest.com/shop
            We were able to get a huge discount on pricing, that's the reason for price difference. We ordered in a large quantity.

sorry for the crappy night shots. I will be updating the store with daytime shots that look 1000x better. its been a crazy ass 2 weeks for me. I'm finally settling back in and getting back behind the desk.

4" smiley

8" compared to 4"

8" gumball

Special Deal:
            Checkout with this code when you buy any sticker and get 10% off
            Code: s55x4xfosc
            only valid for the next 24 hours.
            Only use this if you're just buying a decal. if you buy a pre-sale ticket too, use the code at the very top.. its worth more.

see you all there!

Comment

FYI: All of the rooms are now booked at the Marriott in Buckhead.

Comment

Ok, guys.. the map is now working. Make sure you all register so we can see who's coming and more people can join the caravans. :)

Comment

Hey! I see my car in your sig!! WOOOooo I'll be up there again this year!
                  -Erik
                  '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                  I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

:D

32 daysssss

Comment

updated:

(check out what Dan is giving away!!! )
                      :bow:

we still need more, if you have something you would like to give away for our raffle, please pm me or angie!

Comment

The last day to pre-order tickets and stickers to be shipped before the fest is Friday, March 27th. You can still save a few dollars on entry if you order by then.

Tickets will be $15 at the gate. Make sure you bring cash!!

Comment

i will see u all there. Hopefully i will be bringing 2 cars.

Comment

Ill be there!

Comment

The tshirts and hats are available!
                              also, check out the packages, as we are offering discounts for ordering a few items at once!

all packages are free shipping.

shirts and hats WILL NOT ship until after the event, as we wont have enough time to get them to you. if youre not attending, i will do my best to ship before hand, but i make no promises.

basically, if you order a package, i can send you the decals.. free.. or you can just pick everything up one waffleswaffleswaffles.

we are only going to have 15 hats available!
                              5 are raffle donations
                              totalling 20!

tshirts: we will only have ~100
                              we are giving our sponsors freebies and also going to include some in the raffle.

raffle tickets ARE available now. they are pickup at event.

I want to say thank you to all of our sponsors for making this happen. Tischer, Bimmertools, UUC, Elite, United BMW, and a few others that have donated! Also to e46fanatics (Tim, Mark, and whoever else at PIX), we really do appreciate you letting us advertise the event here. And to everyone one of you following us in the community. We are predicting to be able to donate a rather large amount to the LLS this year, but it all depends on who shows up and who buys!

AND! until Sunday night, if you buy something totalling more than $15, use this discount code to get $3 off!

code: x0tm9b1n9s

so, here you go!
                              http://4ngiefest.com/shop/

Comment

We will be streaming live starting today!

Choose your feed

Comment

Working...
                                X