Hello from Maryville, TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Maryville, TN

Ben here in Murville, TN just down the road from the Dragon. I joined to find a few like minded folks to talk to and possibly drive with from time to time. I just got my first bmw. Shes an 89' 325is out of eastern NC, and though its in pretty good shape now she will be pretty sweet once the transformation is complete. Ive got a friend who is doing an S50 swap along with a Turner Motorsport suspension package to help my commuter car get me there better.

Looking forward to meeting some of you when the time permits.

Heres a pic of my car. crappy for now, cause thats all I have, but as we revamp the car, we will post shots.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr. F; 08-31-2008, 03:13 PM.

Welcome to the site. Should post up some pics of your car.
    sigpic

Comment

posted. :)

Comment

Looks nice man. Welcome to the board.

Comment

Welcome. You'll find lots of like minded people here. We do several rides per year in your area. Look for the thread 2008 Southeast BMW Rally. Come join us for lots of driving fun.
          Last edited by Stevie30; 09-05-2008, 09:09 PM.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. F View Post
            Ben here in Murville, TN just down the road from the Dragon. I joined to find a few like minded folks to talk to and possibly drive with from time to time. I just got my first bmw. Shes an 89' 325is out of eastern NC, and though its in pretty good shape now she will be pretty sweet once the transformation is complete. Ive got a friend who is doing an S50 swap along with a Turner Motorsport suspension package to help my commuter car get me there better.

Looking forward to meeting some of you when the time permits.

Heres a pic of my car. crappy for now, cause thats all I have, but as we revamp the car, we will post shots.
            Hey welcome youll have to hit me up when i get out of A-school. So we can go run the dragon me and couple other people are on ever weekend. Well we were till i joined the NAVY and became a seabee. So i should be back halloween. So if you want message me back.

Comment

hey welcome to r3v. i try to go up to the dragon whenever i can. maybe i will see u there.

Comment

Nice iS Ben!

Comment

The car is looking good. If you can come out to the rally you should, we did the summer one on the dragon. I might be up for a saturday run up there towards the end of october.
                  Originally posted by KingB
                  Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

TN represent....
                    Im here..

Comment

Hey from memphis,tn welcome

Comment

New pics of Mr.F's E30 during the S50 swap:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2008_1121conv0028.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	7111810