Rockford Fosgate Punch 401S (Amp)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockford Fosgate Punch 401S (Amp)

So I have this amp, brand new, bought it a while back but never got around to installing it, and now I've lost interest in LOUD audio. The box is opened but the amp is still in its plastic "cocoon"

Specs:
    • 100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
    • 200 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
    • 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
    • stereo or bridged mono output
    • 4-ohm stable in bridged mode
    • Tri-Way capable
    • 50-250 Hz high-pass/low-pass (12 dB/octave) crossovers
    • wired remote included for fingertip control of Punch Bass (0-18 dB boost at 45 Hz)
    • MOSFET power supply and output devices
    • MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
    • TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
    • Trans•ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
    • NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
    • speaker- and preamp-level inputs
    • 11-1/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-7/8"D

I was thinking $280. Let me know if anyone is interested, I'm in no hurry to sell it.
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss
Working...
X