CMS (Circuit Motorsports)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMS (Circuit Motorsports)

Havent seen a review for them, figure id post one.

I purchased a set of BC coilovers, brakes, and pads from them. One of the best companies ive dealt with. They have a great price on the coilovers (995? or so) but they also include the extended rear damper adjustment pieces which from what ive seen on other sites you need to pay additional for.

In terms of shipping, again excellent. I dealt with Tristian over the phone/email. He informed me the coilovers might take about 2 weeks due to me ordering higher rate springs and they needed to have the shocks revalved...amazingly 3 days later they were out (he was surprised as well)

I than ordered rotors and pads...unlike other companies that charge you and than you later find out your order is back ordered and will be awhile. Tristian made sure things were in stock before taking my cash. He found out the rotors were not in stock and might be 2 weeks...well today (about a week later) my rotors and pads are in the mail.

Great communication from them. Sometimes id send emails at 2am and Tristian would still be awake answering em!! Always answered the phone as welll...and id call at 6-7pm at times because i forgot to call earlier. Always returned emails and phone calls. None of that "I will check and call you back" only to never get a phone call back.

Circuit Motorsports is a Performance Automotive Shop located in Orlando, Florida Specializing in Subaru and WRX STI tuning.

Just figure id give you guys the heads up.
    -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277
Working...
X