Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare Dark Smoked Startec Early taillights E30/M3 pre facelift

Hi guys,

Just picked these up, nice genuine Startec taillights these are the dark smoked ones.

Passenger side flawless, drivers side as e few spots, no cracks or anything maybe they can be polished out? Neither side has broken pieces or cracks in the glass. Chrome is also nice and clean. No back covers and light bulbs.

SOLD!$ shipped but I am open to reasonable offers so try me.

Better pics:

Any questions please ask!

Like I said open to offers.

Chris
    Last edited by 70ccrossi; 10-28-2014, 03:38 AM.

BMW Parts Shipped Worldwide

Price update 600 obo

Comment

Picture update!

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by CMG View Post
          Pm sent
          Replyed!

Comment

Pm sent.
            Originally posted by TimKninja
            Racelands are cheap shit.
            Originally posted by whodwho
            So are r3v members
            Originally posted by Cabriolet
            dude, this is R3v. there's like 40 project threads, and like 20 FS threads and 100 members ride threads of stupid shit. guaranteed laughs on every page. cut springs, rolled cars at 20mph, fishtank heater core, selling broken stuff, painting cars with paint brush, cheap wings, hella-flush and then there is Vlad, king of the eta M3

Comment

Wow these are so expensive! Makes me want to make a mold and cast my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Navarone View Post
                Wow these are so expensive! Makes me want to make a mold and cast my own.
                If I had a dime for everyone who has said that...I'd be able to buy these Startecs...lol. That's a very fair price for the grey version shipped from overseas. As far as molding and casting your own...easier said than done but please do.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I've made castings before, I could make it work!

Comment

I've made castings before, I could make it work!
                    then do it. no one has ever followed through. OP fair price for something so rare.
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

"I'LL FIGHT YOU IF I HAVE TO!!!!"

Ill do it when I get a few bucks together.

Comment

"I'LL FIGHT YOU IF I HAVE TO!!!!"

Ill do it when I get a few bucks together.
                        I work at a shop that does a lot of injection molding. Making the mold for the lenses alone would cost thousands of dollars when you factor in material (probably P20 tool steel for something like this), machining hours, polishing, etc.

It would be tough to say whether the market is big enough for reproductions to make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Version View Post
                          I work at a shop that does a lot of injection molding. Making the mold for the lenses alone would cost thousands of dollars when you factor in material (probably P20 tool steel for something like this), machining hours, polishing, etc.

It would be tough to say whether the market is big enough for reproductions to make sense.
                          Not to mention the quality question (you have to get sets out to market to generate positive reviews before you can even start to ask for real money) and the collector question (these are a premium specifically because they're rare to find in good condition).

No one is going to pay 600+ for a set of reproductions, regardless of quality. However, if you can get all the tooling set and get the price right, there's probably a pretty good market for them.
                          sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Don't hesitate to buy from Chris, I bought a set from him, was packed nicely to prevent damage got my package in alil more then a week.
                            sigpic
                            E30love

Comment

Originally posted by jink0619 View Post
                              Don't hesitate to buy from Chris, I bought a set from him, was packed nicely to prevent damage got my package in alil more then a week.
                              Thank you for the kind words bro! Appreciate it. Anyway I heard that somebody posted a set to China for reproducution but they send them back, dont no the reason.

These are now sold btw!

Comment

Working...
                              X