M30/M10 Camshaft Removal Jig (OEM style) for rent in SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M30/M10 Camshaft Removal Jig (OEM style) for rent in SoCal

I have the jig that mounts onto an M10/M30 head that depresses all of the rockers at once to make removing/installing a cam simple.
    If you're planning on doing this exercise, ask anyone who's tried it, it's not fun. This tool is a machined copy of the original BMW jig that most people have never even seen before. The head must be removed to safely use this tool. I will provide instructions, since there is a method to using it. If you are interested in renting it, the price is $15 a day, two day minimum. You only will be responsible for the days you have it in your possession. A deposit is required unless I know you. I will ship free to you for a week+ rental, otherwise you would need to cover shipping both ways.
    Sorry for all the red tape, but the rarity of this tool makes it necessary.
    PM me for details.
    '88 e28 B9
    '74 e12 525

photo's of said tool would be nice, I'm curious.
    ///Monstrosity. (OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO)

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

Link to thread of me using a jig just like the one I have available.

'88 e28 B9
      '74 e12 525

Comment

Ha! Would have been nice to have last week. I broke two rockers removing the cam shaft. Finally gave in and pounded out the rocker shafts. Whole had to be stripped down anyway...
        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Pulling the head on my m30 this weekend, will be sending you a message in a week or two.

Comment

Working...
          X