Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Item: Smoked Hella Smilies and Euro Grills
    Payment: Paypal

Mike shipped out quickly and the item arrived in as described condition would do business with him again. Thanks.
    :: PNW Crew ::
    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Item(s): Bosch Euro Smileys, Euro grilles
      Shipped: US goPostal Service

Fast on the shipping, packaged very well, great communication. Items as described if not better than described :up:

Thanks a million (and one)!

Comment

Mike Edler

I have purchased so far within the last 3 months a set of Smoked Euro Ellipsoids and M-Tech I spoiler from Mike. He also threw in a set of Euro Grills and a German front license plate in the sale which I thank him for. He is a very honest and trustworthy person. Both parts came in before expected and unharmed. His prices are excellent and his communication is un-delayed(is that a word?) I recommend looking through his threads for his parts for sale because he is a great guy and great seller. Thanks my two-cents.

Shipping: USPS

Danny
        318iS ~ 345iS
        ~Body - Smoked Euro Ellips, iS Lip, RyanG Splitter, M-Tech I trunk lip, 17X7.5 MB Motoring Revs, Adjustable Coilovers, Brembo Slotted Rotors
        ~Motor - E23 M102 Head, E32 M30 block, E34 M30 oil pan, 635CSI Trans, Custom Driveshaft, 2.93LSD ~ 300HP

Comment

Also oredered a set of headlights from him and they arrived exactly when he said they would. Very easy to work with and would do business with him again.
          1991 BMW E30 318i sedan
          2005 Kawasaki 636cc ZX6-R

PNWRiders.com

Comment

Ordered smoked Euro smiley's from him through paypal. Arrived on time and as described. A tab was broken on one of the assemblies and the paint on one of the rings was chipped, but overall happy with my experience.
            1991 BMW E30 318i sedan
            2005 Kawasaki 636cc ZX6-R

PNWRiders.com

Comment

Item: Smoked Bosch E codes
              Payment: Money order
              Shipping:USPS

Paid for a set of smoked E codes, showed up quick and as described. All the euro connectors were on them making for a straight forward install.

Plus he threw in a set of Euro grills and some other goodies! Sweet and thank you! :up:

sigpic

Comment

Item(s): Bosch Smoked Euros, Euro grilles,
                Shipped: US Postal Service
                Fast shipping packaged very well, puts up with PMs very well. Lights as described. Will help you out anytime if you have an issue. :up:

Thanks
                John

Comment

Items: Smoked smileys and euro grilss
                  Shipment: US Postal Service

Very satisfied. Fast shipping, answers every PM or e-mail. Items were well packaged and
                  arrived in good condition. Will do buisness with him anytime.
                  E30 325i 1990 (Winter beater)
                  E36 M3/4/5 1997 (Futur IP car?)
                  BMW Club of Quebec

Comment

Item: crosshairs for smoked headlights
                    payment: Paypal

Despite the first set being lost in the mail, Mike sent out another two sets to make sure this package didn't get lost.

Upon mailing, it was at my doorstep within 10 business days. Mike kept in great communication the entire time.

Would definitely do business again!

Comment

Euro Goodies

Items:Euro Hella smillies w/ city light , Euro Grills & Euro Plates

Excellent Communication / Fast Shipping / very Reasonable Pricing

Items came just as advertised. I would do business again without a doubt ... Cheers to a great guy

Comment

Bought some old BMW posters from him, shipping was prompt, and everything arrived as described.

Buy from mikeedler with confidence. A+.
                        - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                        E36 325i sedan
                        E30 325i sedan
                        Volvo 945T

Comment

Items:Euro ellipsoids and Euro grills

Lights arrived quickly, and were very well-packed. Great seller! Thanks Mike!

Originally posted by whysimon
                          WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Item: euro hella smileys
                            Payment: paypal
                            Shipping:USPS

Bought a set of hella smileys from mike, condition is amazing for being over 20 years old, no pitting at all, and the price was better than anyothers. usps screwed around for a while with the package but it showed up along with some other goodies he threw in =]
                            A+++ seller, a great importer for us! thanks mike =]

Comment

Working...
                            X