X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he does but last time i plugged it in wasnt really up, just there.,

ive had good experience with them. got free jelly beans too
    Originally posted by Lof8
    4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
    therefore, their value is much greater.
    Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

Plus blunt gets better prices and draws a cock on the box. Its that personal touch he throws in.

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

should tell that box not to fall asleep with its shoes on:D
        sigpic

Comment

Ordered an OEM euro rotor for my car from pelican, what I received is on the left. The plastic is already cracking and has chunks missing and when installed my car wouldn't rev past 4500. Called pelican and they told me "It shows here it came from bmw in germany, it has to be the right part". If they aren't willing to fix the problem I will not be buying from them.

Comment

I personnally have had no probloem with pelican, and just got a bucnh in the mail yesterday form them
            fast etc ( clutch mastr cyl, hose, and a few ohter little odds and ends) they had the best prce on the mastr cyoinder, although I did not go oem, but went Febi, made in italy, almost 100 less then oem. the price was competative, but I had a discount coupon and qualified for free shipping.
            but I dont shop exclusively pelican, i use the other guys out there too
            just depends on who has the best price for the quality part I need. shipping costs, adn time. I usually get my pelican stuff within 4 days std shipping

Ill hit e-bay occassionally for things that are not critical, or easy to replace again, and of course on these bmw forums

I think in all theyears with pelican, the only thing I have been unhappy wiht was the glove compartment latch, its not bmw but aftermarket, I knew that up front, and it is cheap but it works better then the one that was missing

sorry you had a bad time with the rotor, it looks aftermarket, not bosch. I se the chipping where the rotor goes over the shaft,so its been tired on a shaft before I bet, but the rest just looks like casting marks in my picture, and I beleive thta even bosch is now starting to farm things out, seems everyone is going to china for supply these days :(.

maybe get a good one, and keep that for a spare, alsway good to have spare stuff around as rotors do go bad
            Last edited by 3bvert; 01-06-2010, 10:51 AM.

Comment

I´ve ordered 5 or 6 times from them, never had an issue. It surprises me to hear some of you guys had somewhat bad experiences with them. I always placed my orders online, always got exactly what I ordered, well packaged and it takes some days for everything to arrive, but then again, that was with free shipping on qualifying items (everything I ever ordered qualified). You can always upgrade your shipping on the checkout page for a few extra bucks, that will cut down the time it takes to receive your stuff. But I never did that, I try not to order stuff in a rush. Their inventory is massive and their prices are decent. Overall, a great buying experience.
              1998 528i auto on staggered DSII

Comment

Pelican parts has always treated me well, especially when I had to return the E36 blower motor for my wife's car. They are expensive for shipping if you want it fast, though.
                "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

pelican parts.

I ordered my new vaccum lines and shifter rebuild kit on the 20th and it came today and I got the cheapest shipping they have! I also live all the way across the country. so from cali to mass. Great company and service!

Comment

I have ordered from them couple of times and everything went well. Maybe it was because I didn't have to talk to the customer service lady. This time was just so frustrating.

I recently placed an order for control arms and for control arms bushings.

I realized that I placed the wrong order for the bushing brackets and that I ordered an e36 part. I sent them an email asking them to cancel the bushings. I soon realized that I said bushings instead of brackets and also that the e36 brackets are the same as the e30.

So the next day on Monday at 9:15 (according to the email stamp) I received an email from the lady saying that she canceled the bushings. I called her back at 11:26(according to my phone stamp) to follow up on the status of the order because now I wanted nothing to be canceled. The lady on the phone told me that there was nothing canceled. I even told her that I wanted nothing to be canceled. I also asked her to see if the e36 and the e30 brackets are the same when I called. She then transferred me to the sales department.

Couple days later when the shipment arrive. "Ta-Da" the part was canceled and they billed my credit card for the full amount without telling me that they gave me store credit.

How was I suppose to know about the store credit without checking my credit card activity?

When I called, the lady was trying to explain to me about how she emailed me and how I was wrong. She told me that I didn't call her and the only log of me calling is asking if the brackets fit. Really!!??? When the first time I called, I even read her the order number!!!

Blah, sooooo frustrating.

Comment

Another fan of pelican here probably have ordered over $3000 worth of parts for the various BMW's in this house and have yet to have a single problem.

As others have said, shipping times and rates are not always the best; but for how much they keep in stock and the design of the website, I tend to do a lot of my business there.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X