europeanplates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

livid with Europeanplates.net

Same here, ordered and billed March 2007. Nothing. They said something about the frame not being in stock. I could have easily ordered one from somewhere else in this amount of time. Anyone got a better phone number for his guy ? I did a Whois lookup on the domains and tried those numbers, but got the same kind of messages on voicemail that didn't allow you to leave any message, not that he would call you back. This guy needs to either clean up his act or get shut down.

Comment

This is the same problem I had with Tyler when I ordered a plate frame, the whole ordeal took almost 3 months to resolve.

Comment

I had great luck with Tyler!
        Ordered customer plates and frames.
        Arrived promptly, and was as described.

He even sent me stickers for the plate that were being made still at the time of order.

Will do business with again!

Comment

Hello,

All of these orders had the M power frames which where ran special for a club and we offered them for sale. We do not have any more of these and will only sell them again when are screened version arrives.

Mr. anderson, I guess I did not explain the frame fiacso well enough as well you must of forgot I sent you at no charge a plate to make up for the issue of not having the new M power frames. I think your response is out of place as we told you the issue from the get go.

TYler

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
          R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

I am fully aware of the fiasco that you explained to me, as well as your sending out a new plate free of charge to make up for the incident. That does not change the fact that it happened, and getting a hold of you was a nightmare almost everytime I tried. I know that I was told what the problem was from the get go, the point is that it took almost 3 months of going back and forth and finally my requesting a replacement item (not you offering one) to get it resolved. So the fact that I had the same experience that the other posters in this thread are having whether or not they were resolved is what matters, and my response is not out of place.

Comment

Well I got my plate and frame the other day and I love it. Thanks Tyler :)

Comment

808BMW,

Thanks and we just sent out the Oval decals today.

Anderson, I do not blame you for the post, I would do the same but I was ticked you did not explain the whole situation making us look like bad guys when we did explain the frame issue and of course offered a refund. We also sent a 20.00 plate and let you keep the basic frame. We also offered the M power frame for no charge to do a review once it every gets done since you are the site owner and we are sponsor. As a business owner there is not much else we can do.

BTW the poster sricha82001 has gone to several sites spamming us and the deal with his order is resolved ( Full refund ) even though is order was shipped ( sat at post office for 15 days ) then returned.

I am just trying to stand up for my company, I think we offer a great product, good service. I know I have sold 100's of items on thsi site with no issues and yes some with issues but they where resolved. As well I am not here just to sell items I use and hopefully make good post.

Thanks guys,

Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by europeanplates View Post
                  808BMW,

Anderson, I do not blame you for the post, I would do the same but I was ticked you did not explain the whole situation making us look like bad guys when we did explain the frame issue and of course offered a refund. We also sent a 20.00 plate and let you keep the basic frame. We also offered the M power frame for no charge to do a review once it every gets done since you are the site owner and we are sponsor. As a business owner there is not much else we can do.

BTW the poster sricha82001 has gone to several sites spamming us and the deal with his order is resolved ( Full refund ) even though is order was shipped ( sat at post office for 15 days ) then returned.

I am just trying to stand up for my company, I think we offer a great product, good service. I know I have sold 100's of items on thsi site with no issues and yes some with issues but they where resolved. As well I am not here just to sell items I use and hopefully make good post.

Thanks guys,

Tyler
                  have you received my pm's(from bimmerforums and here) or emails?
                  sigpic
                  New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                  %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

I have not been to Bimmerforums for some time. Nothing here from you on Pm.s send me an email at tyler@europeanplates.com

Thanks,

Tyler

Comment

808BMW,

Thanks guys,

Tyler
                      It's all good, Tyler. You are right, I didn't totally clarify when I made my post.

Comment

Tyler is a great person to do business with when i ordered stickers from him and i didnt recieve anything for about a week and i emailed him and he sent a email back before 24 hours explaining what had happened and sent me a little gift for the mishap. keep up the good business :up:

Comment

I have not been to Bimmerforums for some time. Nothing here from you on Pm.s send me an email at tyler@europeanplates.com

Thanks,

Tyler
                          Thanks Tyler, sent you an email.
                          sigpic
                          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that I spoke with Tyler personally at the Picnic last sunday, June 10th. He is doing everything he can to keep things running smoothly, the issue with the plate frames and some of the other problems were beyond his control. Tyler is a good guy, he won't try to purposely screw anyone, so be patient is all we ask.

Comment

Well I hate to be the one to point out what is so painfully obvious, but even Scotty (Bimmerfanatik) is a "nice guy" who wouldn't try to purposely screw someone, at least in the past he wouldn't and we all know how that turned out (which I hate by the way b/c I always thought Scott was a "nice guy").

The point is that if you are in business whether it be on a very small scale without a webfront or if it's behind a website with slick photos and order blanks and the whole shabang, you have GOT to provide the product you are selling in a timely fashion, and if you CANNOT, then you have GOT to provide at the very least excellent COMMUNICAION!!!!! Unfortunately, Tyler has shown by his own actions that he is NOT the most reliable person, and the lack of communication is disturbing at the least. When people pay their hard earned money for a product and it's promised to be delivered within a certain timeframe, and then is NOT delivered within that timeframe, and furthermore there is a decided lack of communication, well that just doesn't leave people with much of a "feel good" now does it?

There is just no excuse whatsoever for such business practice, either do it right, or don't expect people to stroke you. I can't stand when people get upset with "customers" that are unhappy if they begin to "complain" about a lack of customer service, communication, slow delivery times, etc. when it's the business owner's responsibility to provide those things in the first place.

We see way too much of this around r3vlimited.com and I suppose a lot of it has to do with maturity level. It's easy to take someone's money, it's another thing to have to send out a product when it takes TIME away from your schedule to produce, package, mail packages, etc. I know, I've done it. I have sold a lot of stuff here, and I'll tell you that any time I have ever done so, it was done in a very timely manner. Ask around.

I don't think we should make excuses for ANYONE that sells here ESPECIALLY if they have soooo many complaints and there have been many against Tyler and his "company". Conversely I think they should NOT be allowed to sell or advertise here IF they cannot provide their products within a reasonable amount of time and if they cannot provide good communication/service. Period. That is not too much to ask of anyone. To say Tyler is not purposely trying to screw anyone is not going to make anything better. If the product has been paid for, Tyler has money in hand, then the product should be delivered and within a reasonable amount of time. Period. Months go by and people can't contact him, haven't received their products, etc. I know, I had the same issues, but this isn't about me. Sure mine and many other's have been resolved, but this is an issue of SERVICE. We shouldn't have to chase down a business owner to find out IF and when we will ever receive our product.
                              Last edited by RCWells; 06-18-2007, 08:01 AM.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

RC - that's kind of harsh putting Tyler & Scott in the same sentence. I bet Tyler has seen enough of this that I'd be very surprised if he doesn't streamline how he handles the Europlate business.

Granted I know Tyler personally, so I have that benefit over people who send him money and never know him - If there ever came a day that he dropped the ball entirely ala' Bimmerfanatic it would be a big surprise. Tyler is smart enough to learn from mistakes, and it seems like he's been brow-beaten enough to realize he had some problems - and he manned up and just owned them. I'd say that was a pretty good start to fixing the problem.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Working...
                                X